My Love (Dreamnap)

Made on: 7th of November 2021
Published: 11th of November 2021

*sighs* if no one else is gonna feed the knight x servant enjoyers then i guess i'll have to do it -o-
but seriously- why is there literally little to no content about this dynamic

btw, Sapnap = knight
Dream = servant

Sapnap smiled fondly as he watched Dream happily serve the various princesses and princes fruits and some occasional pastries.

The kingdom was having its annual ball, inviting most of the neighbouring kingdoms to lay off their worries and simply have a sip of wine with some small talk to accompany it.

He stood tall as he walked around the castle, an intimidating look contrasting with his actual personality.

To others, Sapnap was this heartless brute who could tear apart anyone who looked at him in the wrong way, incapable of love and terribly cruel to anyone who got in his way.

Dream was almost flabbergasted by all these claims when he had heard them, being utterly confused on how someone could paint his sweet Sapnap in such a rude way.

He supposes that being childhood friends with someone for a long time may have an effect on how you look at them, but Dream just can't see Sapnap as anything else but a lovable panda.

He swung his hips gently from side to side as he heard the beautiful melody of the orchestra play through the air, silently walking towards the grand table that supplied the food and the drinks as he watched the various princes and princesses join together for a dance.

He watched as princesses kissed the princes' hands and took them for a spin, occasionally seeing princes and even some princesses dancing together as if it would be their last.

He could hear the faintest sound of innocent giggling and the clacking of heels.

The corner of his eyes crinkled fondly as he caught sight of Tubbo and Ranboo dancing together, ..more so just mindlessly spinning than dancing but he's sure that they're having a great time.

He was just slightly confused on why he didn't see Tommy or Purpled mixed in the bunch, usually they would all hold hands and spin around the entire castle (the guards had chased them one too many times).

Dream shook his head and reasoned with himself that there was probably a good reason for it, they were most likely still on the carriage coming here or just didn't wanna come.

"Hi handsome,"

Dream practically jumped out of his skin when he heard someone's voice right up against his ear, feeling an arm wrap around his waist.

"Oh my godness, you gave me a heart attack Sapnap!"

Dream smiled as he spun around and was faced with the annoyingly cute sight of Sapnap scrunching up his nose and doing his adorable little smile.

It was a little bit weird in some people's eyes, especially since Dream was taller than Sapnap.

But Dream just wasn't mentally prepared for fighting and violent stuff like that, sure he could wield a knife and do the essentials with it (how else would he be a servant without it) but doing that daily, especially to other people? He couldn't even stomach the thought.

Sapnap however was especially prepared for that kind of lifestyle, he loved the thrill of just barely missing a blade and saving his life, the slight ache in his legs as he ran away from the fight.

Especially the badass scars that it left on his skin. (Dream was much less appreciative of the decorations)

Sapnap only laughed wordlessly as he placed a small kiss on Dream's cheek, idly dropping his head to rest it onto his shoulder.