Love (Karlnapity)

Made on: 18th of December 2021
Published: 1st of January 2022 (yeah yeah I know, my motivation went 📉)

Suggested: alienluver123

TW: heavily implied past s/h, the first half of the story has some negative thoughts before the fluff so you can skip to the ---- if you don't wanna read it <33

alsooo, quackity has small yellow wings because he is a ducky boi

Quackity huffed as he looked at himself in the mirror, bringing one of his hands up to his face, poking at his cheeks and rubbing gently at the forming eyebags, not at all pleased with how he looked.

He looked like he was just absolutely dragged through hell and back, maybe it was the fact that Karl and Sapnap hadn't laid on top of him and cuddled him like they usually did in the morning, or because his coffee was colder than usual, or maybe it's because his favourite hoodie is getting kinda small, or that his beanie fell off his head when he was looking outside and now it needs to be washed.

He didn't exactly know which one ruined his day but he knows that he just wants it to go away, it's even been like this for the past week or so.

He's not even sure why he's in the bathroom, he knows that being in the bathroom is dangerous, especially when he feels bad...but he doesn't know why he just decided to walk in. It feel so weird to have such icky urges (Karl decided to call them that).

He tips his head back and take a deep breath in and slowly releases it, it takes so much of his strength to not cry right then and there. But he doesn't cry, surprisingly.

He looks at himself in the mirror, wipes away the tears that were forming in his eyes and tries to smile a little bit, or at least think of some good things that happened today.

This ain't working.

Quackity resigned himself to simply pulling down his sleeves just a bit more, hating the way that the fabric slightly slipped off of his shoulder, he just wanted to hide his whole torso. Is that too much to ask?

He guesses he'll have to borrow some of Karl's shirts to make up for it, sucks.. he was really trying to enjoy some of the few shirts he had bought for himself.

----

Sapnap giggled as he felt Karl kissed him on the cheek, laying on the piece that you laid your arm on top of, back being arched in a strange way as Karl laid on top of him.

"Stoppppp,"

Sapnap whined, pushing Karl off of him and hitting him lightly on the shoulder, only for him to kiss it better a few seconds later when he saw that Karl was starting to mildly frown.

"You know where Quack is? I thought we were gonna binge squid game?"

Karl asked, tilting his head to the side like a puppy as he looked at Sapnap, silently asking if plans had changed without him knowing.

Sapnap only shook his head, his forming bangs shifting slightly. A frown also began to appear clearly on his face, beginning to get up and dust himself off.

"I'll check on him, you go and get gummies and some popcorn."

Sapnap patted the top of Karl's head as he proceeded to walk away and into the upstairs, where their bedrooms were.

He hummed to himself mindlessly as he walked up to their shared bedroom, stopping in his tracks as he heard quite a bit of fumbling from behind the door.

"Quacks! You okay in there?"

Sapnap called out, hand resting on the doorknob as he waited for a response, ready to burst in there if he needed help.