Chat (Punz x Dream)

Made on: 4th of August 2021
Published: 13th of August 2021

Punz doesn't care about shipping, don't worry <3

i made this design for chat :D

also chat is 9'1 in this because the bigger the audience, the bigger the monster :D

also i just wanna note, that no other content creators has this whole monster chat thing (they just have a robot that follows them)

quick note: i don't watch punz that often, so i'm not familiar with his talking/mannerisms so if something seems out of place, just ignore it please :D

Dream smiled as he showed Chat around the house that he built, going in detail about all the different kinds of wood and how many kinds of unique traps is in the house.

His cloak dragged on the snowy floor, he meant to get rid of it...but he had been merely distracted with how often he checked back to make sure that Chat wasn't doing anything bad.

He made sure to make it tall enough for them to be comfortable in it, it wasn't like he planned on using it due to lore so he made mainly for Chat to have a home.

He grabbed a flower pot from his inventory and placed it down on one of the little 'tables' he had made out of wood.

"Lemme see if you guys like it..."

Dream muttered, signaling for Chat to bend down to his height.

And when they did, he snapped his fingers and watched as a flurry of words appeared.

POG HOUSE
finally, a home
Daddy Dream 🤤
I'M NEW AND I THOUGHT YA'LL WERE JOKING WHEN YOU SAID THAT DREAM WAS A SUGAR DADDY
DAMNNNN
i like the houseeeee
how's life being rich?
it's nice :D
finally, something tall enough for us. thank you mister dream
EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO DREAM FOR MAKING US THIS HOUSE
*bow_emote*

He smiled as he watched the way that Chat beamed with energy, he snapped his fingers again and watched as the words disappeared.

Chat returned to their regular height, and waited for Dream to continue.

"Lemme see if there's anymore sand around here, I wanna make some more glass panes and then make them...what's the word?....coloured!"

Dream murmured, walking out of the house and into a certain direction, Chat following him.