Makeup (PLATONIC Fundy + Eret)

Made on: 18th of September 2021
Published: 25th of September 2021

this chapter has age regression 🍓

Fundy smiled as his hands travelled through Eret's makeup bag, grabbing various types of lipstick and eyeliners.

"That's right honey, you get to do Papa's make up!"

Eret encouraged, sitting on the wooden chair as Fundy had gotten the pink gaming chair that spun around, the only reason he was on the spinny chair was because of those puppy eyes that Eret both loved and hated.

" 'm wanna do the lip stuff first please?"

Fundy said, getting out one of Eret's crimson red lipstick and popping off the cap of it with little to no care.

"Of course honey, just be careful okay?"

Eret worried his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched the way that Fundy held the lipstick like a pencil, pursuing his lips to give Fundy an easier time.

Fundy giggled as he instantly mushed the lipstick into the corner of his lips, drawing it messily across his cupid's bow and some of it getting on the tip of his nose somehow.

"Papa look pretty!"

Fundy complimented, pulling the lipstick away from Eret's face only for his gaze to trail back to the lipstick thoughtfully.

"What's going on honey, do you wanna do something with the lip stuff?"

Eret asked, popping his lips a few times to evenly spread out the lipstick.

Fundy only huffed as he rolled the lipstick in between his fingers, eyebrows knitting together.

" 'm wanna use lip stuff on cheek for a heart, but lip stuff is for lips...not cheek,"

Fundy whined, feet lightly hitting the floor as he swung them.

Eret only bit his bottom lip harder in an attempt to hide his childish giggles, letting his hand intertwine with Fundy's free one.

"You can put the lip stuff on Papa's cheek this one time okay bubba?"

Eret comforted, immediately seeing the way that Fundy's eyes perked up and his once slumped posture was now sat upright.

" 'hank you papa!"

Fundy immediately gripped the lipstick again, feeling new found confidence as he messily drew a crooked heart all over the once plain skin.

It almost looked like a circle if it hadn't been for the dramatic curves at the top, but Eret was never gonna tell him that.

"Aww, I look amazing sweetie!"

Eret complimented himself as he watched his refection the mirror, cupping his cheeks gently with his own hands.

"Mhm! I make Papa so so so pretty,"

Fundy babbled, chest puffing out just slightly from the pure amount of confidence he felt.

"Good job bubs! I think someone needs to get some strawberry milk as a reward,"

Eret teased, hands going to innocently tickle Fundy's sides.

"I did! I earned the strawb'rry milk!"

Fundy poked his own chest, moving his butt to the end of the chair as he watched the way Eret stood up.

"Upsie Daisy!"

Eret's hand went under Fundy's armpits as he picked him up, waiting until Fundy's legs were wrapped around his waist so he could walk to the kitchen.

Word Count: 546

my little said that he likes strawberry milk, so now strawberry milk is the best flavour and everyone loves strawberry milk now

sorry, i don't make the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯