Cramps (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 4th of October 2021
Published: 7th of October 2021

This chapter has age regression <3

context:

fundy is trans and on his period
he's using pullups instead of pads/tampons because i wanna try something new :D

fundy is fox hybrid :D

don't make fun of littles who use pullups/diapers please, it's something that helps them relax and i don't appreciate a coping mechanism being mocked.

"My poor foxy..."

Dream soothed, feeling the way that Fundy curled in on himself more, probably in reaction to a cramp.

Usually whenever Fundy's tail would sway, it would fill Dream with joy because it was a sign that his baby was content, but whenever his tail swayed on his period, it would fill Dream with dread, since it was now a sign of pain.

Fundy was already in enough pain when he was big, but when he was little it was like his emotions were turned up to 100.

Everything felt so much more loud and sensitive, especially the weird cramps that were hurting his tummy.

Fundy anxiously sucked on his paci as his head was rested on the fat of Dream's chest, occasionally biting it whenever a strike of pain would happen.

The paci was the first one he ever got, it wasn't as extravagant as his other paci, but it was really special to him and brought him more comfort than the others (The fact that Dream had bought it for him contributed to it's importance).

It was a simple orange one that had a fox who was laying on a rock, bathing in the sun.

His ears flopped back and forth, alternating between curling against his head in fear and reaching out to the radiating heat coming from Dream.

They sadly didn't have any heating pads, they weren't so sure how, they were absolutely positive that they had at least three but they had all gone missing throughout the span of five months.

So Dream was now Fundy's heating pack, the Floridian in him radiating heat that would be a suitable replacement, besides this heating pack talked and gave him kissies and huggies.

Dream had desperately tried to get Fundy to at least look at some kind of medicines to try and ease his cramps, but all he got were teary puppy dog eyes and a light slap to the face with Fundy's tail.

" 'm feeling icky,"

Fundy babbled, voice slurred and muffled from behind his paci, looking up at Dream with attentive ears and eyes.

Little Fundy had unintentionally gotten attached to Dream's voice so whenever Dream would go silent for too long he would try and worm random words out of Dream.

"I know foxy, I'm sorry sweetheart..."

Dream paused in between his sentence to kiss Fundy softly on the top of his head, feeling Fundy's ear flick against his forehead, and he couldn't resist bringing his hand up to it and caressing it.

"Do you wanna go ni ni baby?"

Dream offered, instantly feeling Fundy quirm against him as he choked out sad 'no...'s.

"Why not sweetheart?"

Dream gently pried, bouncing Fundy on his lap just so that he could hear the wet laughs, he knew that it was a fruitless attempt of making him happy again but one singular laugh was better than none at all.

"Cause Dada gon' disappear.."

Fundy whimpered, burrowing himself further into Dream's chest like a cold bunny looking for heat, tail finding itself tickling the sides of Dream's neck as he tried to stay with him.

Dream knew that Fundy was always scared to sleep when he was little, something along the lines of 'scary nightmares' and 'Dada disappearing'.

"Dada's gonna be right here baby boy, I can see in your eyes that you're very very sleepy, so just close your eyes and breathe in and out,"

Dream calmed Fundy down as one of his hands trailed to the tip of Fundy's tail, shushing Fundy's worries as he lightly grabbed it, stroking it as if it would ease his worries.

And it suprisingly did, Dream could feel the way that Fundy gradually let his weight fall onto him, puffing a sigh of relief out of his lungs whne he finally felt his boy relax, signaling that he was asleep.

Dream noted the way that Fundy's ears twitched when he readjusted himself on the bed, kissing him gently on the forehead.

Word Count: 743

i wanna try writing littles with diapers/pullups :D
gimmie ideas (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ