Tired? (Dreamnap)

Made on: 19th of December 2021
Published: 25th of December 2021

dream and sap are teens and they regularly sneak out <33

Sapnap yawned as he shifted around in Dream's lap, unintentionally pressing Dream up against the wall he was leaning on.

"Tired baby?"

Dream carried his hand up and down Sapnap's back as he tilted his head down so that he could see his love, who was already curled up into a ball on his lap.

They were sat on top of a random hotel's room, well more so Dream was sat on top of the roof and Sapnap was simply sitting on top of Dream.

Dream waited patiently for a response as he readjusted himself, slipping an arm under both of Sapnap's knees and making them for comfy, as well as poking his cheek a little to coax out a response.

"Of course not..."

Sapnap mumbled, burrowing his face further into the plush of Dream's hoodie - well it was more so Sapnap's hoodie but Dream had stolen it from him so long ago that it was practically Dream's. It illustrated a small panda that was eating bamboo while laying in the sun, perfect for Sapnap.. slightly out of place for Dream.

"Uh huh sure,"

Dream said unconvincingly, frowning as he felt the way Sapnap's thighs were shaking from the cold air, hand tracing the hairs that were growing, playing with the edges of his skirt.

"Do you want a hoodie, panda? I got a spare one,"

Before Sapnap could even respond, Dream was reaching into their special "sneak out bag", it was painted into a dull shade of green and orange, they were gonna paint it neon but figured since it was gonna be used for sneaking out, they decided darker colours were better.

Sapnap huffed as he realized replying would be useless as Dream dug endlessly into the bag, pulling out one of Dream's hoodie that Sapnap stole, one of Dream's hoodies that had a white blob on it, a poorly drawn smiley face on it, it happed to be dancing to some music that was coming from a dusty radio.

"Come 'ere. Up up,"

Dream threw the hoodie over his shoulder as he picked Sapnap up akin to how a toddler would be held and turning him so that he was now straddling his lap, feeling his heart be lit on fire with the way that he was so easily held in Dream's arms.

Dream always treated him as if he was made of glass, one wrong touch and he could be shattered... well to be fair he was kinda like that whenever someone talked to him in a wrong tone but he liked to believe that he was tough and strong and cool.

"Do you wanna leave on the sweater or take it off and then put the hoodie on?"

Dream asked, playing with Sapnap's thighs as he waited for a response (he was never discreet with his liking for them).

"Put it on over the sweater, it's too fucking cold out here,"

Sapnap pouted, leaning into Dream's chest as he held up his arms for Dream to slip the hoodie over.

"Fineee, you big baby."

Dream poked at Sapnap's side as if he wasn't the reason that Sapnap always acted so 'baby-ish', Dream always coddled him, not in the way of he never lets him do anything and being toxic, but in the way of he loves him a lot and always offers a hand whenever he can.

He put the hoodie gently over Sapnap's arms and smoothed out the front when he was done, pulling at the edges as he tried to get it to cover his thighs or at least to the middle of his thighs.

"Y'know..we could go to the car if it's too cold for you,"

Dream tipped Sapnap's chin up so that he could look at him, kissing him on the forehead as a way to try and get his eyes to open.

"I don't know,"

Sapnap admitted, and it was true. He didn't know if he wanted to go in the car yet because that means that the night would practically be over. They would cuddle in the backseat and then he would fall asleep, and then Dream would drive Sapnap home, drop him off and then sneak back into his own house.

And he wasn't ready for the night to be over.

"I mean we could drive around a little, it's not that late."

Dream hummed, lifting his legs slightly so he could bounce Sapnap once in his lap, content with the way that Sapnap giggled momentarily before he actually started considering it.

"Meh, I mean we have to go to the arcade with the boys in the morning so might as well,"

Sapnap didn't bother finished his sentence, leaning onto Dream's chest as he felt the legs that he was sitting on shuffle around for a little bit, sighing as he felt Dream finally pick him up.

"Let's go bubs,"

Word Count: 848

merry christmas :D and happy holidays if you don't celebrate ittttt