Small Boy Time (PLATONIC Fundy + Wilbur)

Made on: 28th of July 2021
Published: 28th of July 2021

This chapter has age regression 💗

you could see Wilbur as Fundy's dad or not in this one, i don't exactly care

as long as you know that this chapter is written in platonic intent then we're good <3

Fundy grinned as he watched his tail swing from side to side in the mirror, content with his eyes tracking the slow and methodical movement.

His tongue peeked through his lips only to be caught by his teeth, smiling when he saw the way that he looked.

A blue oversized sweater covered his body like a blanket, warming up the cold pieces of his body which were being tainted by the frigid air spreading throughout the air.

"Is it little time foxy?"

Wilbur cooed from where he was seated at the end of the bed, Fundy hadn't noticed him walking in.

Oh well... the more the merrier.

Instead of answering verbally, Fundy turned around and made small paws with his hands.

He turned around and faced Wilbur with the most intimidating eyes he could put on, though his wagging tail gave it away that he was having fun.

"Oh noo. . . is the great monster coming to get me?"

Wilbur whispered, fighting off the small smile on his face to appear scared to make Fundy happy.

"Rawrrrr!"

Fundy swiped his claws all over the place as he crawled to Wilbur, too little to walk, and pounced onto his leg.

His legs wrapped around Wilbur's as his hand went onto his thigh, and his teeth went into his knee.

They were blunt and definitely weren't enough to actually make any pain, but Wilbur cried out in 'pain', the sound travelling through the air.

Fundy whimpered and got off of Wilbur's knee, patting it lightly as he tried to make up for all the 'pain' he caused.

He was too little to know that Wilbur was faking.

"Don't worry foxy, Baba's ok! Look see, leg's working all fine,"

Wilbur reassured, flexing his leg slightly to show Fundy that there was nothing to fear.

Fundy smiled as his ears perked up happily, perching himself onto Wilbur's thigh and wrapping his arms around him.

"Helloooo, how's my little fox boy hm?"

Wilbur cooed, tickling Fundy's sides playfully.

"Bleh!"

Fundy screamed, throwing himself at Wilbur and making him fall over onto the bed, back hitting against the soft comforter.

"It was trick all along!"

Fundy boasted, jumping on Wilbur's thigh and making him groan at the cycle of the added and reduced weight on his thigh.

"Helppppp!"

Wilbur playfully smirked, trying to 'still' Fundy by loosely grabbing his hips and trying to ground him to stay still, but he didn't actually want to stop Fundy's fun.

"You are t'apped!"

Fundy slurred, thumping the palm of his hands on Wilbur's tummy.

"Oh noooooo! I'm trapped by the amazing, unstoppable, fearsome, strong boy Fundy!"

Wilbur dramatically put the back of his hand against his forehead and smiled when he saw Fundy's shoulders shake out of pure amusement.

How evil....

Word Count: 514