Ghost(PLATONIC, Dream + Niki)

Made on: 30th of June 2021
Published: 4th of July 2021

THIS IS PLATONIC

This chapter has age regression 🐶

Niki huffed as she watched Dream pay attention to the stupid program he had open on his computer instead of her.

The little bunny stuffie she once was playing with, was now lying on the floor idly, waiting for it's turn to be played with.

But Niki was done playing with stuffies.

She wanted to play with Dada!

"Dada?"

Niki softly called out, little bits of anxiety peeking through her slight annoyance.

"Oh! Yes bunny?"

Dream asked, still not taking his gaze off of the computer, making Niki puff her cheeks out.

"Nevermind..."

Niki muttered, it was a stupid lie, but Dream was fairly stupid, so it worked.

I want attention, but how get attention?

Niki pondered to herself, finally picking up the bunny stuffie not for the purpose of playing but for comfort.

Make Dada happy, then he would give attention!

Niki smiled and giggled to herself, dropping the bunny once again, it made a small thump but it wasn't loud enough to get Dream's attention.

She grabbed one of the blankets that was laying idly on the bed, and draped it over her small frame.

She peeked her head out of the small hole that she made for herself and smiled as she felt the entirety of it engulf her, making her subconsciously float deeper into her headspace.

"Dada!"

Niki cheered, waddling over to Dream and standing next to him.

"Hm? Oh! Bunny, whatchu wearing the blanket for?"

Dream giggled, bringing Niki to sit on his lap. I swear to fucking god if this action makes anyone on this damn chapter ship them, the author won't hesitate to ship you to China.

" 'm a ghostie!"
"Oh no! My bunny has been turned into a ghost?!"

Silly Dada

"Mhm! And the only way to get her back to normal is by giving this ghostie attention!"

Niki cheered as she felt Dream's fingers card through her hair.

"Aww, whatever it takes to get my bunny back! Anywayyy... does this ghostie wanna play minecraft?"

Niki instantly shot up and did her iconic happy wiggles, nodding her head.

Word Count: 370