Movie Night (PLATONIC Eret, Niki, Puffy)

Made on: 27th of September 2021
Published: 1st of October 2021

Suggested: (check comments because wattpad is being a bitch and not letting me put their username)

"Niki, stay still!"

Eret scolded, releasing his grip on Niki's wrist to momentarily hit it gently as a reminder that Eret can't work with shaking hands.

"Yeah Niki, gotta let the lady do his work!"

Puffy teased, lightly shoving Niki on her back and sticking out her tongue when she saw the way that Niki whipped her head around, glaring at Puffy.

"Ladies please!"

Eret huffed again, passing over the cotton ball that was utterly soaked in nail polish remover over Niki's nail, ignoring Niki's statement about the smell.

"That sounds like something Quackity said...like the please part or something,"

Niki murmured, bangs brushing against her forehead gently as she squinted her eyes, trying to remember what she was thinking of.

"Guys please!"
"Guys please!"

Eret and Puffy chimed in simultaneously, Puffy tipping her head back and knocking it gently against the bed head as she laughed, Eret's finger shakily holding the the little brush that helped paint Niki's nails as he also laughed.

"That's what I was thinking of!"

Niki cheered, snow white cat ears tipping off of her head, fond smile on her face as she remembered the twitter description that the person had made. "Quackity had fallen prey"

"Lemme fix that for ya',"

Puffy lazily got off of where she was resting against the bed head, pushing herself off of it and crawling over to where Niki was sitting, hands gently gripping the sides of it and pushing it down on Niki's head.

"Aww thanks Puffy!"

Niki said, flashing a quick smile to the mentioned woman.

"No problem shortstack,"

Puffy sassed, reaching over and poking Eret's temple for the fun of it.

"Puffy I swear to god, I will smear this goddamn nail polish all over you,"

Eret threated fruitlessly, glaring at Puffy through the brown bangs that were obstructing his vision.

"Shortstack?! I'm 3 inches taller than you! If anything, you're the shortstack,"

Niki sassed, flicking up her already painted black nails into Puffy's face so that she could flip her off.

"Family friendly Niki! Goddamn, offending all the kids here!"

Puffy defended the imaginary kids, as if they were streaming instead of in the privacy in their own home.

"What fucking kids?!"

Niki threw up her hand again and poked Puffy's cheek with her middle finger, hiding her smile gracefully when she heard the offended gasp.

"My kids!"

Eret had been tuning out the conversation, only letting a puff of relief spill out of his lungs as he put the final stroke on Niki's pinky finger.

"Done! Now don't smudge it again because I ain't gonna do it again,"

Eret said, packing away his nail polish into a flashy yellow bag as he stood up and swung his hips side to side as he walked back to his dresser, dumping the bag into the drawer.

"Yesss work it!"

Niki cheered, blowing a pretend kiss to Eret as Puffy snapped her fingers repeatedly, clearly approving.

"Thank you ladies,"

Eret jokingly bowed forward, blowing a kiss back to them.

This night is going to be fucking amazing.

Word Count: 522