Beautiful (Fundynottaken)

Made on: 13th of June 2021
Published: 19th of June 2021

THE PICTURE ABOVE WAS MADE BY 1MintyBoba1 NOT ME
IT'S LOVELY

Bow down to me people who love rare pairs.

Fundynottaken - Fundy x George x Dream

Broke - Fundy's wedding was for the DNF shippers
Woke - Fundy's wedding was an elaborate scheme for all of them to get together in the end.

Just found out that I will literally do any ship (besides minors), request away my lovelies. Even rare platonic parings that you don't see often.

Content Warning:
Some talk about internalized hate about body shapes, but it is evened out with some fluff.

Dream huffed as he outlined his broad shoulders in the mirror, getting increasingly more upset as he continued.

He was always such a contrast to his boyfriends.

They were small and petite, adorable and smushable faces, adorable in oversized clothing.

While yes, George did fall into the more dainty side of things, he was still as beautiful as Fundy who fell more on the lanky side.

He was just. . . there.

His shoulders were too wide, as well as many other things about him, his face had a small definition of his cheekbones, making them uncomfortable when smushed, and he looked like a highschool degenerate in anything other than clothes made for him.

He should be happy with his body, but he just isn't.

And he doesn't understand why.

He has the ideal body for men, a defined stomach, another thing he hated because his lovers couldn't lay on it, and was fairly tall for his age.

Yet, he just wished he was smaller, more squishy and manageable if you will.

Why couldn't he just accept it?

"Baby? You ok, you've been staring at the mirror,"

Fundy asked, jolting Dream out of his hated trance. He practically almost fell back onto the bed but he fortunately caught himself and looked at Fundy, who was standing in the doorway awkwardly.

"Oh-um, yea, yea, just zoned out."
"Ok. . well, George made breakfast if you wanna eat,"
"Uhm, yea sure. Just give me a few?"

Dream gestured for Fundy to get out, Fundy nodding understandably.

Once the door was closed, Dream swore that the long breath of relief he gave could be heard even outside of the closed door.

Time for breakfast he supposes, he'll have to hate himself another time.

What a great schedule.

[><><><><><]

Tonight was movie night, something that Dream would've adored to be apart of.

If, he didn't have his little hate fest earlier.

He was desperately just clawing through his wardrobe for something that would at least hide something about his body.

He didn't care if it was his stomach, shoulders, arms.

Just something.

Eventually, he settled on a loose, pale green shirt, it hung off of his shoulder slightly, exposing a little of his collarbone.