Roof (Dreamnap)

Made on: 2nd of August 2021
Published: 5th of August 2021

Tough boy Dream and Soft boy Sapnap my beloved <3

Dream smiled as he tipped his head up to see the stars, he always loved staying out at night.

But his love for staying out only grew when he found his boyfriend Sapnap.

They were both under the same circumstances, a little bit of a toxic home but it was still as unbearable as the next, a dumbass of a father, and a mother who was a pushover.

What a wonderful coincidence.

They were both sat on top of a brick roof, legs intertwined with each other's as they embraced each other.

The roof wasn't the comfiest thing on the planet, but as long as he had Sapnap perched on top of his lap so innocently. He was content with his circumstances.

Sapnap was sitting sideways on Dream's lap, head comforted by the flesh of Dream's chest.

It was oddly soft for someone who was more so on the lanky side of body types.

"Dreamieeee, got any chocolates?"

Sapnap whined, tugging on Dream's leather jacket as he curled his soft coffee sweater over himself.

Dream carded his hands through Sapnap's hair as he protectively pulled him closer, any slight cold breeze that had originally tried to bother Sapnap was already gone.

"Of course baby they're in my bag,"

Dream muttered, kissing Sapnap on his hairline and then reaching behind him for his bag.

Sapnap's eyebrows furrowed together as he saw the way that a slight grimace came across Dream's face.

Concerned, he looked over Dream's shoulder and saw the way that the chocolate looked awfully squishy in Dream's hands... almost as if it melted.

"The..uhm.. chocolate had.. melted,"

Dream muttered, clearly embarrassed by the way that his voice was unreasonably soft for someone who was usually so outgoing.

It was cute to see Dream so embarrassed by simply having melted chocolate.

"Awww, well that's okay! I don't need sugar in me anyway,"

Sapnap soothed, pulling himself up into a position where he was straddling Dream's lap and moved his arms so they were loosely looped around Dream's neck.

Dream instantly went to hide his face in the crook of Sapnap's neck, not because he was embarrassed by any means but it was just too enticing to see something so perfectly laid out for him and not take it.

"Dreammm, don't leave any hickeys on my neckkk,"

Sapnap pouted, poking at Dream's neck until he finally relented and went back to simply holding the side plush of Sapnap's thighs which happened to be so perfectly wrapped around his waist.

"Finee, only because you said it prettily,"

Dream teased, making Sapnap look at him in amused confusion.

"Is 'prettily' even a word?"

Sapnap giggled, bumping his nose with the tip of Dream's.

"I think so, I think our English teacher said it,"

Dream shrugged his shoulders and smiled when he heard the sweetest giggle he had ever had the pleasure of hearing.

"Stop staringgg,"

Sapnap whined, thumping a fist into Dream's chest as 'revenge'.

"What? I'm not allowed to look at the art?"

Sapnap covered his face with his sleeves, only making Dream more determined to make him flustered.

This is going to be a loooonnnngggggg night

Word Count: 576

still not feeling the best, but i'm doing better :D

also, prompts/ideas? because i'm just really re-doing chapters that have been sitting in my drafts for a while