Sleep Paralysis (PLATONIC Dream + Techno)

Made on: 6th of July 2021
Published: 7th of July 2021

Suggested: Hammyham1776

Context: Techno has sleep paralysis, and Dream and Techno sleep in the same bed because queer PLATONIC relationships are the best.

Techno's eyes shot open as he felt his muscles restrict him from any movement, breathing speeding up.

Fucking hell, this shit again?

Techno thought bitterly, eyes desperately trained on the ceiling instead of the murky dark figure growing in the corner.

He foolishly attempted to at least try and wiggle his fingers but it was to no avail, it felt like they were handcuffed to the bed.

His vision slowly became more slurred together as he stared at the plain ceiling, seeing the dark murk in the corner infest itself around the room.

His breath fell short as he was met by a pressure on his chest, it felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on him and expected him to breathe perfectly fine, he was failing at that.

His eyes refused to blink, staying wide open even when they were begging for a break.

He knows logically it would've been about a minute max, but it felt like hours.

He could practically hear the little ticks of the clock for every passing minute, irritating him to no end, he wanted one of his stress toys but for the life of him couldn't bear to move his arm to get it.

Techno's body shook as he was finally allowed movement, twisting and turning to try and rid of any anxiety that he had.

He instantly shot up, curling in on himself as he sat up, his torso shivered as he finally let go from the blanket which 'held' him down.

He couldn't decide if he was grateful to be released when he felt the cold air surround him, encasing him.

"Hm.... what's going onnnn...."

Dream groaned, rubbing his eyes and yawning, not awake enough to notice the way that Techno jolted at the sound of his voice.

"N-nothing, just... go back to sleep,"

Techno's voice was dismissive, but Dream was as stubborn as a yak.

"Yeahhhhh nope... come here,"

Dream offered, sitting up unsteadily and opening up his arms for Techno to lay in.

Techno grumbled a little but eventually slipping between Dream's legs and laying his side onto Dream's torso.

Dream's palm trailed up and down Techno's arm as he brought him closer, making sure to fully engulf him with his arms, giving him as much comfort as he could.

They wordlessly, no words were needed, cuddled as Techno calmed his nerves, breathing slowing as Dream 'protected' him from whatever fear he was having.

The blanket that had been abandoned by Techno was finally draped back onto him while Dream looped hands with Techno.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Dream asked lowly, making sure to keep his voice sweet, well as sweet as he could with morning voice and terrible breath.

"Nah....I've done enough for today,"

Techno joked, punching Dream in the thigh slightly.

"Hey! That's just mean!"

Dream gasped, giving Techno a light tug on his hair, making him groan in pain but also smile as they feel back into their regular banter.

"You deserve it for being such a good fucking person,"

Techno poked at Dream's chest, making him scoff but affectionately.

"Shut it, anyway, you wanna go back to sleep or you wanna start the day at...."

Dream paused to reach for his phone on the nightstand, checking the time.

"... 5:53 a.m."

Dream watched as Techno went through a myriad of emotions.

"Fuck it, let's start the day,"

Techno scoffed, Dream humming in agreement.

If one has a bad sleep schedule, so does the other.

Word Count: 624