Angel (Karl x Quackity)

Made on: 1st of July 2021
Published: 3rd of July 2021

Yes a rare pair, you know me by now 😶

IDK the username of who suggested this to me in my discord server (link in my bio) so if you're that person, just comment! :D

This chapter has age regression 🥤

Quackity fit: (made by my bestie @lazy_potat0es  <3)

Quackity frowned as he shook his blue sippy cup, finding no more of the sweet apple juice

The cartoon playing on the TV had just became background noise as he held it idly in his hand, empty.

Papa working now, but me need juice

Quackity stared intently at the last bit of juice which swished around in the plastic, seemingly trying to make it refill it self, with ~magic~.

Quackity sighed and dropped his head down, little tears forming in his eyes at how much work it would be to:

• pause the cartoon
• walk to the kitchen
• get the juice
• unscrew the top of the cup
• pour the juice in the cup
• screw the top of the cup back on
• put the juice back
• get back to the couch
• play the show.

His little mind spun as he named out all the things he would have to do.

But Papa does it all the time? So me could do it to!

Quackity smiled as he thought of all the wonderful things Papa did for him, got him stuffies, juice, blankies, cuddles.

Everything!

So he could do this easy peasy! He is Papa's good boy after all!

Quackity grinned as he did the first step, pause the show.

Now all he has to do is go to the kitchen!

But he didn't get to finish the second step, when suddenly Karl walked into the room, a confused look on his face.

"What're you doing angel?"

Karl asked, walking over to Quackity and bending down to Quackity's height

[ Surprise Info~: Quackity isn't that shorter than Karl, but it makes him slip further into his headspace ]

" 'm doing big boy thing!"

Quackity cheered, holding up his cup to Karl's face, practically smushing it into his vision.

"Why angel? You know Papa could've done the big boy work!"

Karl teased, booping Quackity's nose and throwing him a sympathetic face.

"Because Papa does big boy stuff all the time! It make angel feel bad.."

Quackity ducked his head to avoid Karl's gaze, still looking down even when the sippy cup was taken out of his hands.

"Papa loves doing big boy stuff for his angel all the time, don't worry angel Papa's going to get your juice!"

Quackity's head instantly shot up to look at Karl, small bits of happiness peeking through his lips.

"Promise?"

Quackity asked, little happy wiggles coming to play.

"Papa promises, now go watch your cute little cartoons, Papa's going to be there in a little!"

Word Count: 473