BabySpace (Dreambur)

Made on: 6th of October 2021
Published: 8th of October 2021

this chapter has age regression <3

wattpad was bugging out so that's why it's a late chapter :(

Wilbur sucked happily on his paci, curling up in Dream's lap as he felt fully at peace, loving when he would allow himself to slip this deep into his headspace.

He always regressed around the ages of 3 to 5 years old, never really letting himself go that far into his babyspace, it wasn't that he hated being a baby in Dream's arms, adored and loved endlessly.

It's that he was just..scared, he's never been that vulnerable around anyone.

His emotional walls have been up for years and years, and Dream is the first person to even try to break them down, most people just felt intimidated by them, choosing to lay low when next to Wilbur and keep their head down.

But whenever he had enough courage to pick up his paci and put on the big stitch onesie that Dream had bought him, he always loved it.

Dream was comfortably sat on the bed while Wilbur was curled up into a ball on his lap, head resting comfortably on the right side of Dream's chest.

"Where's my little boy? Hmmm...is he over here?"

Dream smiled to himself as he brought his hand over to where Wilbur's tummy was, tickling it gently just so that he could hear Wilbur laugh a little, writhing to try and get away from the tickles.

Wilbur was too little to talk so he took his index finger and poked it into his cheek, trying to communicate that 'here's your little boy!'.

"Oh my, I can't find him anywhere! Hmmm, maybeeee he's...over here?"

Dream's hand shimmed under Wilbur's shirt, pulling it up slightly before his head dived down to blow a raspberry on his tummy.

Wilbur squeaked as he rolled back and forth, squeezing Dream's head as he tried to get away from the ticklish sensation.

Dream only picked his head back up as he smirked fondly down at Wilbur, heart melting at the way that Wilbur looked at him with that lovely pouty face.

"Nope, not over thereeeeee,"

Wilbur only wiggled in Dream's grasp as he finally got a hold of himself, now more aggressively poking his cheek and even going as far to grab Dream's hand and put it over his cheek.

"Ohhh, there he is!"

Dream cooed, rubbing his thumb gently over Wilbur's cheek, giving him a quick peck on his forehead.

Apparently, it wasn't enough for him as he cupped Dream's face fruitlessly to try and pull him back for another dose of affection.

Dream giggled as he watched the way that Wilbur seemed to shrink, using his paci as a hiding place as he was observed Wilbur for a little, trying to figure out what he needed.

"Ohhh okay then bubs,"

Dream clicked his tongue as he finally realized what Wilbur needed, putting his lips back onto Wilbur's forehead and let them linger there.

Wilbur hummed as he finally felt at peace, his mind wasn't racing in embarrassment..it was just quiet.

He liked it.

Word Count: 535

also make sure to check out my boundaries book :D