My Baby Man (Skephalo)

Made on: 24th of September 2021
Published: 29th of September 2021

they're on the dream smp,

but bad is like 8'4 and skeppy is 5'10 because idk how to do height differences that well

Tommy cackled as he replaced one of Skeppy's block with cobblestone, feeling his ego rise as he heard the annoyed groan.

They've been going at this for about 30 minutes now, Skeppy just trying to build a house for Bad as a present but Tommy had spotted him and now he was starting a fight that would surely progress.

"FUCK OFF DUDE,"

Skeppy scolded, throwing up his middle finger to Tommy and giving him a dirty glare, breaking the cobblestone block that Tommy had put down and replaced it with a wood block.

"What're you gonna do small man? Gonna cry for Bad to come and sAvE you?"

Tommy taunted, hands on his hips as he popped them out, sticking out his tongue.

"You know what?"

Skeppy said heatedly, a scorn clear on his face as he grinned at Tommy, realizing how much power he has.

Tommy only crossed his arms as he waited for the rest of Skeppy's statement, clearly not expecting the high-pitched scream of Bad's name.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD,"

Skeppy screamed, a light layer of tears pooling in his eyes as his voice got scratchy.

The reaction was instant, stomps were heard in the distance as Tommy practically stayed put in his spot, not in the mood for running even if it was highly appropriate for this situation.

"Skeppy?! What's wrong hun?"

Bad kneeled down onto the ground, seeing the smaller boy look up at him with a pouty look, pickaxe loosely being held.

"Tommy's bullying meeeee!"

Skeppy whined, looking up at Bad as he slowly walked over to him like a scared puppy, though he was much more confident than scared in the current moment.

"Tommy...what did we say about unnecessary bullying?"

Bad acted as a sort of therapist to Tommy, something tht none of the Dream SMP expected especially since Tommy and Bad weren't on the best of terms.

But sometimes...Puffy could just get a bit overwhelming with her serious atmosphere and 'mom instincts'.

So Bad was a nice contrast, filled with bubbly and colourful expressions instead of the grim and poised expressions Puffy made when 'examining' Tommy.

"...we said it was wrong..."

Tommy muttered bitterly, hating the way that Bad's gaze mimicked Phil's disappointed gaze perfectly.

"Then can you tell me why you did it Tommy?"

Bad asked, and though the question was posed as something serious and accusatory it was said with a calming voice.

Skeppy was sat on top of Bad's shoulder, tuning out the conversation and swinging his legs back and forth, occasionally hitting Bad's chest.

"...because I thought it was funny,"

Tommy snapped, even if he tried to stand his ground and be tough, he knew it wasn't going to get him anywhere. Especially since he's seen how far Bad is willing to go for him to be better.

"And was it funny?"
"..a little.."
"Well, even if you found it funny, Skeppy didn't. Maybe you could apologize to Skeppy and then you two can find out what's funny for both of you?"

Bad nudged Tommy's not-so-smaller body with his index finger jokingly, trying to make him feel comfortable as he scolded him. Using shame as a tool for someone to learn was never really he appreciated.

"...I'm sorry for breaking your house and replacing it with cobblestone,"

Tommy groaned out, his apology didn't hold the sincerity Skeppy desired but he's sure that Bad or Puffy could work through that with him.

Bad shuffled the shoulder that Skeppy was sat on top of, bringing Skeppy back down to earth.

"I accept your apology,"

Skeppy pretended to not notice the way that Tommy subtly untensed, choosing to hold his tongue for this particular moment.

"Good job Toms! Now I think Tubbo and Ranboo are making a farm, how about you go and help?"

Bad posed the question innocently, giggling to himself as Tommy instantly took off without saying another word.

"Now can we go homeeeeeee?"

Skeppy whined, looking at Bad with puppy eyes.

"Of course sweets,"

Bad cooed, getting up from where he was kneeling on the ground and making sure that Skeppy was sturdy on top of his shoulder before he walked off.

Word Count: 826

i don't think ya'll got the notif for my latest announcement so imma just copy and paste it here :D

uhhhhhhhhhh- about the whole 'making a temporary book for choosing an editor-'

i made up my mind which is: i don't want an editor because i'd really just prefer doing my own chapters :]

uhm, sorry for hyping it up so much! if you wanna unfollow/just cuss me out because you were hyped about it then feel free to do so!

i'm not that sensitive so go ahead (just clarify you're yelling about the editor thing)

yeah that's it sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyy :(