Helper (Karlwastaken)

Made on: 3rd of October 2021
Published: 4th of October 2021

Suggested: KarlynS2

i don't mind if you see it as platonic or romantic :]

this chapter has age regression <3

100 chapters POG :D

Karl waved bye bye to George as he got one last head pat from him, relishing in the way that George lightly kissed him on the forehead before he saw him walk out of the door, locking it.

Surprisingly, George was Karl's caregiver most of the time, all of the feral boys knew about Karl's regression but none of them had enough time to fully care for him compared to George.

Occasionally, their schedules would align and they would all take a day off just so that they could love up their favourite little boy.

But more than usual, George would be Karl's caregiver as well as Dream.

Karl loved all of his dadas the same amount, he acts the same around all of them, the same amount of angelicness and brattiness (George and Sapnap don't appreciate when he's bratty) but it doesn't change the fact that he misses one of them when they're not present.

"Daddyyyyyyyy, I miss dadaaaaa,"

Karl whined, wrapping his arms around Dream's waist and burying his head into the crook of his neck.

Sometimes it got hard for Karl to remember all of his caregiver's titles while little, which more than often led to sweet words and lovely snacks as a reward every time he would get it right.

George is 'Dada'
Dream is 'Daddy'
Sapnap is 'Baba'
Quackity is 'Papa'

"I know bubs, he'll be back in a little bit love!"

Dream reassured, burying his hand in Karl's locks and soothing them, cupping his face gently and rubbing his cheek with a calloused thumb.

"Promise Daddy?"

The way that Karl uttered his name with such trust made Dream's heart completely melt, feeling it clench and unclench constantly as he stared down at the tuft of hair that blankly stared back up at him.

"I promise bubs,"

Dream soothed, pulling back slightly so that his hand could wriggle to the underneath of Karl's chin, tugging it upwards slightly.

"Let's go watch some cartoons hm? Maybe some Bluey?"

Dream offered, the corner of his lips quirking up when he saw the way that Karl's head instantly snapped up so that their eyes could lock, a gleam of happiness sparkling in Karl's.

"Yis please!"

Karl's voice dripped with happiness, feeling himself fall deeper into littlespace, the proof clear in the way that he lisped.

"Okay then dear, go sit on the couch like a good boy,"

Dream praised, feeling Karl unwrap his arms from around his neck and run towards to the couch, plopping down on it and giggling silently when he was bounced up and down.

Dream walked over and grabbed the remote off of the coffee table, pressing a few buttons and directing himself to the channel. The author's little brother loves Bluey so now everyone loves Bluey, no arguing.

"Yayyyy! this is me favourite!"

Karl clapped his hands together rapidly, looking over at Dream to make sure that he was also enjoying something that he loved.

Dream shot him back a fond smile, wordlessly sitting down next to him and putting Karl on his lap.

Karl was too enamored by the show to even care, mouth slightly ajar as he watched with excited eyes.

Word Count: 564