Outfits (Genderbent Dream Team)

Made on: 6th of August 2021
Published: 18th of August 2021

Suggested by: depressedace

George = Georgia

Sapnap and Dream's names stay the same

"Come on sweetheart! We didn't buy these for no reason,"

Dream encouraged, clapping her hands together as she eagerly waited for Georgia to come out of the wardrobe, showing off her new outfit.

Earlier, they had gone to the shopping mall and had grabbed as many outfits as they could've gotten (more so how many Dream allowed them to get).

"I look dumb! These shorts are too short!"

Georgia complained, embarrassment peeking through the cracks of her voice.

"I'm sure you look lovely darling! Just come out here already!"

Sapnap whined, stamping her feet on the floor as 'emphasis'.

"UGH, fine!"

Georgia relented, swinging the door open and revealing her outfit, all of her previous confidence fading away from her as she saw the way that her girlfriends' eyes traced her.

Georgia's fit:

"Oh my god, you're adorable!"

Dream cooed, clapping her hands together happily multiple times.

Sapnap's hands went up to cover her face as she felt it heat up in pure amount of adoration she held for this woman.

"R-really? I think it's a little bit...cliche,"

Georgia muttered, pulling on her jean shorts to try and cover up her thighs which were spilling out.

"Of course it isn't baby! It looks great,"

Dream cooed, making a heart with both of her hands and soon blowing a kiss for Georgia.

And Sapnap....Sapnap was a goner, blood had rushed to her face as she felt her ears begin to prick with scorching heat.

"Sapnap, you okay over there?"

Georgia asked, head tilting to the side like a confused puppy.

"Aww, she's blushing!"

Dream teased, scooting over to where Sapnap was sat on the bed and slung a hand over both of her shoulders.

"Shut up! Georgia is just prettier than normal, I didn't even know that was possible!"

Sapnap defended herself, and though she meant to spit out the words bitterly, she hid her face into Dream's shoulder out of pure embarrassment.

She secretly smiled to herself when she heard the familiar embarrassed squeak that Georgia made.

Suddenly, there was the soft pats on shoes on the ground instead of embarrassing silence.

"I did my outfit...nowww..."

Georgia teased, smug grin on her face as she walked over to Sapnap and placed her hands delicately on her shoulders.

"...time for yours Sappy!"

Word Count: 440

i'm not even gonna try to make a part 2 because i'm tireddddddddddd