Bunny and Wolf (Karlwastaken)

Made on: 29th of June 2021
Published: 2nd of July 2021

Suggested by: iSuckAtXbox9182

D
ream - Wolf
Karl - Bunny

To all size difference enjoyers:

Karl - 4'6
Dream - 6'4

Karl's fit: (made by my bestie lazy_potat0es)

Dream sighed as he finally flopped onto the cozy bed, tail curling contentedly as he hugged the pillow to his chest

Fucking idiots

Dream thought bitterly, blunt nails digging into the soft plush of the pillow.

His ears were stiff, another sign that he was annoyed. He stuffed the pillow onto his face and breathed out a sigh when he felt the cold fabric.

He lays on his back idly as he attempts to cool down his overheating brain, deep but slow breaths being the only sound in the room.

"Wolfie?"

Dream heard a caramel sweet voice call out, making a small smile curl up on his lips.

It was Karl, his cute little bunny husband.

"Yea bunny?"

Dream surprised himself with the way that his rough and coarse, it was usually smooth, must've been because he didn't talk too much today.

Karl frowned and walked in small steps towards Dream, droopy ears flopping with him.

"Babbbbbyyyyyyyy, what's wrong?"

Karl climbs onto Dream's waist and straddles him, small hands contrasting to Dream's much larger ones as they held hands, smiling at the familiar feeling.

Dream mumbled something under his breath, and though it sounded like absolute gibberish to Karl, he knew what it meant.

"Someone had a bad day?"
"Yeaaaaaaa,"

Dream drawled out, muffled and slow but still understandable.

Karl raised his sweater paw to his face as he giggled at the muffled sound, his ears perked up as he smiled.

Karl hopped closer to Dream's tummy, now straddling that instead of his waist.

Karl felt like practically nothing while he was perched up so innocently on his tummy.

"Wan' kissies?"

Karl teased, giggling once again as he saw the way that Dream's tail wagged.

Karl poked at the pillow that covered Dream's face and hopped on Dream's tummy lightly.

"If you want kisses, I need to see your face!"

Karl giggled when he felt Dream wheeze, rocking at the sheer force (it wasn't that much, but he was a small man) of Dream's laughter.

"Fineeeeeeeeeee,"

Dream whined, removing the pillow and allowing Karl to gawk at the sheer beauty of Dream.

"Where's my kisses?"

Dream asked, even if Karl was already leaning down to give him one, listen, he was an impatient man especially when it came to his bunny.

"I'm doing it jesus!"

Karl rolled his eyes and began to dot kisses all over his face, making him giggle as he felt the tension in shoulders be lost.

Sweet little bunny.... and to think Karl's all his.

Word Count: 460