Gamer 'Fuel' (Dreamnap)

Made on: 18th of June 2021
Published: 26th of June 2021

Dreamnap is a great dynamic, don't try to change my mind because i am emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted.

was it stupid?

yes,

was that going to stop them from using it at every opportunity they get?

no,

dream had recently gone out and bought a new chaptstick as a joke, it was mountain dew flavoured.

you think that's the stupid part?

think again,

the surprising thing was that it was actually a good chapstick?

it didn't have that much of an overpowering smell, or taste when he licked his lips, and it stayed stuck to his lips for a supple amount of time for him to be content with the product.

so like any person, he kept applying it and kept putting it on whenever he knew that he would be in his recording room for too long.

so it was no real surprise when his boyfriend asked about it.

~~~

"what's that?"

sapnap asked, pointing at the little tube of the chapstick that dream was applying.

sapnap was sitting on the couch while dream was standing at the side of it, coming out of his recording room for a quick break.

"hm? oh! it's chapstick,"
"oooo! what flavour?"

dream paused, and you could hear the hesitation in his voice, as he carefully took the tube away from his lips,

". . .mountain dew. . ."
"OH MY GOD!"

sapnap had practically fallen over onto the couch, stomach clutched at the sheer amount of laughter tumbling out of him.

dream huffed and crossed his arms, clearly getting defensive.

"listen! it was a good deal, and besides it's a decent quality chapstick!"
"mhm, what-whatever you say babe,"
"shut up!"

~~~

even if sapnap teased him now and then, dream could tell that he was warming up to the idea of it.

he could even sometimes catch him applying some to his lips as well, cute.

but of course, sapnap being. . well sapnap, he always finds a way to make something casual. . . god. . . how do i even explain it?

~~~

dream was sitting in his recording room, editing the last of the footage for the newest manhunt, there was over an hour of content to edit so he was using the chapstick quite a lot.

something that sapnap decided to take advantage of.

sapnap was also in the room, he was sitting on dream's lap, sapnap's chest against dream's as he idly sat there, sometimes interrupting dream to show him something funny he found.

as dream went to re-apply the chapstick for about what? the fourth-fifth time? sapnap executed his plan.

"ddddrrrreeeeaaaam! this is borinnnggg!"

sapnap whined, bringing his head in front of dream's, effectively blocking him from seeing the screen.

"babe! i need to edittt!"

dream mocked back, readjusting sapnap's hips as he moved around on his lap, hands now firmly sat on sapnap's hips.

"but i. want. attention."

sapnap punctuated every word with how his head got slightly closer to dream's.

"fine, here!"

dream pecked him on the lips, short but sweet.

not enough though, for him or his plan.

"come onnnnnnnnn, that's like a quarter kiss,"

sapnap teased, holding up his hand and making a 'it's small' symbol with it.

"if you want a kiss so bad, just come and kiss me instead,"

dream huffed, leaning back in his chair and pouting, clearly teasing.

"fine, but i need some gamer fuel,"

sapnap whined, drawing out the words to his heart's content.

"what in the hell is gamer fuel?"

dream said incredulously, hands now back onto sapnap's plush thighs.

"fuel for gamers, it's in the name!"

sapnap teased, crossing his arms and leaning onto dream's chest, looking up at him with smug puppy eyes.

"fine, mr 'gamer fuel', how do we even get it?"

dream quirked an eyebrow when he saw sapnap's hands cup his face, he never minded a kiss, but this was weird timing.

dream's lips were soft, thanks to the chapstick, but sapnap's were unusually dry.

dream's head was gently pressed against the head rest of the chair as sapnap became bolder in his actions.

gasps tumbled out of his mouth as he felt sapnap's hips much closer to his than before.

sapnap pulled away with a coy smile;

"now that's gamer fuel,"

Word Count: 720