Comfy Puppy Days (Dreamnap)

Made on: 8th of August 2021
Published: 12th of August 2021

Sapnap is dogboy because i said so :D

this chapter has pet regression 🍄

also, please no smut/sexual jokes, this is purely fluff.

"Are you my big or small puppy right now darling?"

Dream asked, carefully massaging Sapnap's ears.

Sapnap's head was currently leaning onto Dream chest as he was curled up on his lap, content in his current position.

The bed sheets crinkled as Dream moved around to try and get a blanket for the both of them, he decided it would be good for both of them after he saw Sapnap's tail tremble slightly.

The small but still adorable whine that he got from Sapnap was answer enough as he draped the blanket over both of them.

The bed was more comfortable than they expected, guess that's what they needed after they had practically burnt themselves out this whole month.

"You're such a good boy, you know that right?"

Dream teased, a pool of sickeningly sweet adoration accumulating in his chest as he watched the way that Sapnap lit up and instantly went to dot kisses all over Dream's neck.

"Oh my goodness, thank you puppy, such a good boy,"

Dream praised, watching the way that Sapnap wiggled happily in his grasp, tail hitting Dream's sides.

Sapnap snickered as he grabbed the blanket and draped it over his head, only giving himself a small hole out of the blanket as a form of sight.

"Oh my! Where's my puppy gone?"

Dream wondered, trailing his hands up and down the fabric affectionately, 'looking' for Sapnap.

Sapnap took the blanket off of him and planned to use his hands to cup Dream's face, squishing it.

"Ohhhh, that's where my puppy was!"

Dream smiled, curling his fingers around Sapnap's waist and pulling him closer for another kiss.

Puppy Days were Sapnap's favourite thing.

Word Count: 314