Little Q (Quackity + Karl)

Made on: 28th of September 2021
Published: 30th of September 2021

Suggested: 0_Kerplunk_0

This chapter has age regression <3

i'm trying out baby talk so if the spelling seems weird that's why :D

"Dadaaaaaaaaaaaa,"

Quackity whined from where he was sat on the bed, already in his ducky jammies as he cradled a small duck plushie in the two palms of his hands.

"Yes quack quack?"

Karl cooed, slipping on his pastel pink unicorn pajama pants as he reached into the drawers once again for a shirt.

Quackity was already dressed, his body being adorned with a loose white shirt with the illustration of a dancing duckling on it, long purple sweatpants to accompany it.

"You s'eep with me, and my stuf'ies sleep wif me, does that make you ma stuffie?"

Quackity babbled, playing with the seams on the plushie's hand, looking up at Karl with big puppy eyes, as if he was euphoric from even the possibility that his dada might secretly be a stuffie.

Karl chuckled sweetly at Quackity's hopeful tone, choosing to put on the shirt first of all before turning around to face Quackity with a fond expression.

"Sorry bubs, but Dada sleeps with you to protect you from all the monsters! That doesn't make Dada a stuffie, now does it?"

Karl explained, walking over to the edge of the bed just so he could pinch Quackity's cheeks sweetly.

"But tha' what stuf'ie does do! That make Dada stuffie!"

Quackity said, leaning into Karl's palm when he had finally stopped pinching his cheeks and enjoyed the feeling of Karl's warmth.

Karl only sighed as he dropped his head downwards, hiding his fond smile flawlessly.

"Quack Quack..."

Karl said, trying to start a sentence about how he wasn't a stuffie before he raised his head back up and was instantly hit with the pure sweetness of Quackity's puppy eyes.

"I wan' a dada stuffie!"

Quackity whined, pushing out his bottom lip and leaning into Karl palm even more, unintentionally puffing out his cheeks.

Karl only quirked up the sides of his mouth in a loving smile, fondly exhausted with Quackity.

"You can have a dada stuffie sweetheart, here it is!"

Karl launched himself at Quackity, gently knocking him over as he smooshed his cheeks tenderly.

"Yayyyyy! Dada stuf'ie da best!"

Quackity giggled, kicking his legs happily as he finally got what he wanted.

Word Count: 418

dream is my comfort youtuber so PLEASE gimmie prompts where it's like:

caregiver!dream and little!anyoneyouwant (could be platonic or romantic)