Animals (Dream Team + Karl)

Made on: 4th of September 2021
Published: 19th of September 2021

Dream - boring human (/j)
Sapnap - puppy boi :p
George - cat boi 💃
Karl - bunny boi 🤓

they're hybrids btw
corona doesn't exist in this chapter <3

Dream's hands were loosely attached to the steering wheel, shoulders slumping as he drove into their driveway.

A sigh of relief emerged from his lips as he finally heard the car's engine turn off, shoving the keys into his pocket and tipping his head back so it would lean onto the head-rest.

Dream yawned as he had time to have some peace of mind, practically feeling the tension flow through his body.

His legs felt as if they were compressed and had the consistency of jelly as he walked out of his car, grabbing his bag and lazily slinging it over his shoulder before eventually slamming the car door shut.

The heel of his palm went to dig into his eyes as he repeatedly took in deep and slow breaths, sometimes he wished that the customers who came in had a brain.

It wasn't as if he hated his job or wanted to quit, it's just some days that make it so hard to even breathe sometimes.

His shoes tapped softly on the rugged stone flooring as he walked up to his door, soft locks blocking his view slightly but he didn't have the energy to care or move them out of the way.

The keys made a soft jingle as he pulled them out of his bag's pocket, sliding them into the door's keyhole and practically feeling his eyes roll back as he heard it unlock, he was finally home.

"Dream!"

As soon as Dream opened the door, it was like a chain reaction.

Karl, who was once sat on the couch, now had his arms wrapped around Dream's waist and his face buried in Dream's chest as his tail twitched happily.

George, who was once asleep on said couch, now was wide-awake with a swaying tail and attentive ears. He wasn't that big on physical affection, so he blew Dream a kiss.

But someone was missing...where was Sapnap?

Dream's eyebrows was furrowed as he tried looking around the room for his favourite puppy boy, but to avail.

Clearly, Karl and George weren't worried so that ruled out the possibility that Sapnap could be in trouble, so that was already a relief.

Thankfully, George seemed to catch onto his confusion, a knowing look on his face as his lips quirked up into a small but noticeable smirk.

"Sapnap's upstairs taking a nap,"

George waved off Dream's worries with a simple flick of his wrist, going to lay back down and curl up on himself to sleep more.

Dream hummed as he finally got his answer, a fond smile coming across his face when he felt Karl's nose twitch against his chest.

"Karrrlll, I know you love me but you got to let me go and let me showerrr,"

Dream whined as he shook Karl's shoulder gently, hearing a sad whine come from Karl before he eventually let go, nose twitching once again while he had a pout on his face.

"You guys are so mushy, and that's coming from person you're married to,"

George muttered with faux bitterness in his voice, his 'annoyance' being exposed with the way that his ears flicked happily.

"Shush, you know you love us,"

Karl sassed, bringing the palm of his hand to his lips as he mimicked the way that George blew a kiss.

George just scoffed and rolled his eyes before he curled back into his original ball, tail carefully being held between his hands.

"Go shower, and don't worry about dinner, we ordered some KFC earlier,"

Karl muttered, giving one last kiss to Dream's cheek before hopping over to where George was laying, instantly going to pick him up and place him in his lap instead of him laying on the couch.

Dream hummed as he finally got to walk upstairs, that was where their bedrooms and shower was.

He knew that he said that he was gonna shower first, but he wanted to quickly dip into their bedroom and give Sapnap a quick visit, he could get veryyy whiny without his kisses from Dream.

Dream knocked on the door, though it was useless since he was already opening the door.

Sapnap was laying there idly, though he was still so pretty, tail laying curled up behind him as his ears were sat on top of his head, occasionally twitching.

"Hello sweetie, I'm hommeeee,"

Dream whispered as he walked over to the edge of the bed, leaning down to place a delicate kiss to the tip of Sapnap's nose.

"Mmn?"

Sapnap babbled, rolling over so that he could see the way that Dream was leaning down, lazily wrapping his arms around Dream's neck.

"Dreammm.."

Sapnap whined into the crook of Dream's neck, kissing him sloppily.

"Helloooo darlingggg, I gotta go shower and then I'll be back 'kay?"

Dream kissed Sapnap's hairline before he carefully unraveled from his arms, heart cracking slightly when he heard the displeased whimper.

Tonight's gonna be great

Word Count: 900