Swings (PLATONIC Tommy + Ranboo)

Made on: 18th of August 2021
Published: 25th of August 2021

This chapter has age regression 🌸

Tommy giggled as he sucked on his thumb, legs swinging back and forth as he sat on his soft chair, it was specially made for when he was little.

"No no, no sucking on your thumb okay baby boy? How about baba gets your paci?"

Ranboo scolded, bending down to Tommy height since he was sat on the chair and gently guided his thumb out of his mouth, which he momentarily whined about, he even tried to bite Ranboo's hand.

"Noo...that take too long,"

Tommy whimpered, trying to tug on Ranboo's hand and get his thumb back into his mouth.

"Come on baby boyyy, at least give baba a few seconds to get it,"

Ranboo tried to compromise, linking his hand with Tommy's other one and rubbing his thumb sympathetically on the back of Tommy's hand.

"Nooo, only get paci if get time on swings,"

Tommy unraveled his free hand from Ranboo's gentle grip and pointed out into the garden, making his gaze travel from Tommy to the plastic swing set.

"If baba promises time on the swings, does angel promise to be a good boy while baba gets the paci?"

Ranboo sighs, he really needs to learn how to be stricter with Tommy when he was little.

Tubbo was a natural at keeping Tommy happy in littlespace but at the same time in line, always made sure he wasn't trying to bend the rules in any way to get what he wanted.

But Ranboo on the other hand, always had a weakness for those puppy eyes, or the way that Tommy would sulk with a pout on his face.

"Mhm! Promise!"

Tommy held up his pinky and waited for Ranboo to hook his own pinky with his, and Ranboo was awarded with a heart wrenchingly adorable giggle when he did.

"Alrighty, give baba ten seconds!"

Ranboo said, voice slowly getting farther and farther away as he ran to their little room, going through the drawer of that had all the pacifiers quickly so that Tommy won't become whiny.

He ran down the stairs and smiled when he saw the way that Tommy was still sitting on the chair, like the good boy he is.

"Alrighty, I got your paci baby boy!"

Ranboo cheered, waving it around in the air and smiled fondly as he watched Tommy bang his hands happily on the table.

"There we go!"

Ranboo popped the paci into Tommy's mouth, making sure to playfully ruffle Tommy's fluffy hair around afterwards.

"Swings?"

Tommy asked innocently, voice slightly muffled due to the paci while he propped himself to the very edge of the seat and looking up at Ranboo with those endearing puppy eyes that Ranboo both loved and hated.

"Right now buddy? I thought you wanted to go a little later?"

Ranboo fiddled with his fingers as he observed the way that Tommy eagerly nodded, sighing when he realized that this was once again a battle he couldn't win.

"Alrighty baby boy, let's go on the swings,"
"Yes!"

Ranboo carefully picked up Tommy from where he sat on the chair, even if he was scarily tall for his age he was also very thin.

The hardest part about picking up Tommy was deciding what to do with all his floppy limbs, even Tubbo could pick up and carry around Tommy if he wanted to.

"Swings!"

Tommy cheered, pointing towards the swings and wriggling in Ranboo's grip, making him stumble slightly.

"Mhm there's the swings buddy, as long as you promise to be safe, we can go on them,"

Ranboo prompted, he was always trying new ways to at least seem like he held some kind of power over Tommy when he was little.

"I p'omise!"

Tommy babbled, giggling and wiggling happily when he was placed on the seat itself.

"Easy baby boy,"

Ranboo joked, making sure that Tommy had his hands tightly gripping the sides of the swing's ropes before pushing him.

Tommy instantly bit down on the pacifier harshly to keep it in his mouth when he felt the violent laughs emerge from his lips.

Ranboo placed a hand on his hips as he looked down at laughing boy, he could act as if he hated the boy on camera but his defenses immediately crumbled when the camera's eyes weren't piercing through them.

"More!"

Tommy cheered, kicking his legs in the dirt.

"Whatever you say Toms,"

Ranboo mumbled fondly, giving the swing another push.

They're gonna be here for a while...

Word Count:

I am SO close to making a discord server for age/pet regressers (and caregivers)

as a caregiver myself, i would absolutely adore meeting littles and other caregivers

opinions? and would anyone join-