Wake up (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 5th of January 2022 (yeah yeah i know >:( )
Published: 20th of February 2022

fundy has fox ears and tail bc i said so >:)

Fundy hummed to himself as he lazily stared up at their spinning ceiling fan, focusing so much of his energy onto watching the blades spin round and round to the point where everything became blurry around him.

He didn't exactly know what to do with his time, he had already gotten out of bed to use the washroom, eaten breakfast and it was all done before Dream could even crack his eyes open.

He was honestly surprised with how his husband managed to withstand the amount of noise he probably made, especially with how he was blasting 'Alien Blues' throughout the house, but he supposes that he should've listened when Dream said he was a heavy sleeper.

His ears twitched excitedly as he heard Dream twist and turn on the bed, though it didn't last long because Fundy soon realized that Dream wasn't waking up anytime soon.

Goddamit..

Fundy huffed as he giggled at his own thoughts, realizing how whipped he was for his love. But he was already married to him so he supposes it's a good enough excuse.

His tail swayed from side to side on the sheets, making a slight rustling noise, he wondered what the plan for today is.

He tried to sequence some stuff for him to do into a certain order, but his thoughts kept on getting jumbled up with each other.

He soon gave up on it before popping his lips in realization, he could always play a few harmless pranks, Dream had already proven to be a heavy sleeper who clearly wasn't gonna be waking up in a few so why not have a bit of fun?

He flips himself over as he opens up a drawer in their nightstand and starts shuffling around, giggling devilishly to himself as he finds what he's been looking for, a pen.

It was a simple black pen, nothing too special about it, but the power he felt as he held it was nothing short of god-like.

He obviously didn't wanna do his face too soon, because then he would probably wake up and be scolded, so he gently turns around once again and made Dream lay on his back as he grabbed his arm.

His bottom lip was being pushed out as he wondered what he could possibly conjure up while Dream was sleeping, before being hit with a bunch of ideas, if his tail was wagging as he thought of them all, then that was no one's business but his.

He dragged the soft tip of the pen over pale skin and had to press down harshly for a little bit so that he could get some ink, but eventually he got what he was looking for and soon his masterpiece started!

...okay so maybe it wasn't necessarily a masterpiece but it was definitely getting there. It started off with dumb little squiggly lines and hearts (he liked the shape a lot for some reason, he's not even sure why).

Soon enough, he started dotting the freckles that dusted Dream's skin, he hadn't even noticed them in the low light, but as the sun rose up from the underneath, they became more prominent.

Dream's arm was now covered with over emphasized freckles and squiggly lines, what a fantastic artwork.

Fundy wished he could draw on Dream's tummy a bit, he knows that it would be a great surprise for Dream when he goes to shower, especially since he probably won't notice it until much later but he knows how stupidly ticklish his love could be and he wasn't particularly fond of getting kicked in the shin.

Carefully, his fingers shake as he brings the pen up to Dream's face, trying to find the best place to put the absolutely original idea of a word that he's come up with.

The man's forehead has become the victim, Fundy smiles to himself as he writes out each individual letter with precision and caution.

S...

I...

M...

P...

Perfect.

He props himself up on his arm as he took pride in his work, pleased with the results as he sighs out loud.

Anddddd, he's bored again.

Word Count: 717

wrote this bc of that one person who keeps messaging my wattpad inbox <33

no one is giving me attention so someone here needs to gimmie now, i demand