Thick (Dreamnap)

Made on: 18th of August 2021
Published: 24th of August 2021

this chapter is vaguely sexual, so just vibe with that

The sun shone delicately through the pastel pansexual and bisexual curtains, the couple had gotten them custom made.

Their bedroom was painted beautifully in a myriad of colours, each more dazzling when they actually focused on the individual streaks of light.

Dream laid on the comforting bed, back being placed against the soft texture of the bed while something so innocent and sweet was perched on top of his lap.

Sapnap smiled down at Dream from where he straddled his hips, giggling quietly when he saw the goofy look on Dream's face.

"I don't understand why you like my thighs so much,"

Sapnap snickered, getting a light slap on the side of his thigh by Dream as a 'punishment'.

"You know exactly why,"

Dream drawled out, palms going to massage the fat of Sapnap's thighs, he always loved the plush and thickness of them.

It wasn't exactly a kink of any sort, Sapnap's thighs were more of a stim thing for him.

His ADHD makes his interest for soft things rise up to the rooftop, to the point where he can stim by the simple feeling of them.

He's never really gotten the time to go and just look at stim toys, always being sidetracked by something else or never really seeing the point in buying one because he would probably forget about it anyway.

So, his only alternative was Sapnap's thighs.

Sapnap's thighs were one of the many things he loved about him, probably in second place, just below his love for his tummy.

It was much softer and wayyy squishier and fun to play with.

"I don't, how about you remind me?"

Sapnap asked coyly, bouncing on top of Dream once and smirking as his hands went to the sides of Dream's lean tummy.

"Hm..because they're soft, squishy, jiggly..."

Dream murmured, grabbing Sapnap's hands that were at his sides and held them together by their wrist with only one of his hands.

"Dream!"

Sapnap squeaked, hands wriggling in Dream's grip to try and use them to cover his face out of embarrassment.

"You asked!"

Dream defended, thrusting up his hips playfully which made Sapnap's poorly made space buns unravel.

"Hey! My space buns!"

Sapnap scolded, reaching up to his locks and taking out the now useless and loose hair ties.

"Aww, I'm sorry babyyy,"

Dream 'apologized', tone clearly not sounding sorry at all as his hands took their rightful place on the underside on Sapnap's thighs, gripping them in a harsh but somehow soft manner.

Caring but in the roughest way.

Sapnap's hair now dropped down to his shoulders, some of it deciding to hide his neck.

"You look so pretty with your hair down..."

Dream murmured, expression dazed as he lifted his hands up which prompted Sapnap to lean down for Dream to get his hands on his hair.

"I know ..but.. I'm much prettier when I'm being kissed,"

Sapnap smirked, leaning down his head close enough for Dream to just tip his head upwards and kiss him.

"Really? Guess I'm just gonna have to see that for myself..."

Dream grabbed ahold of Sapnap's hair in back, pushing him forward for them to smash their lips together.

Even if the action was rough, the kiss was a complete contrast. It was soft and passionate, Dream was even nice enough to let Sapnap set the pace for the kiss.

He would usually immediately dominate the kiss, leaving no air for Sapnap to breathe.

But he supposes that he could be nice every now and then.

Dream grabs the locks again, pulling Sapnap away and smiled when he heard the pathetic whimper that Sapnap always made when they pulled away.

"You were right, you do look prettier when you're being kissed,"

Dream complimented, placing his palm flat onto the lower part of Sapnap's back and pushed down, causing his back to arch beautifully towards Dream's tummy.

"T-thank you, I think I should be kissed more though.."

Sapnap panted, his plush tummy now pressed against Dream's slimmer one.

"For once, I think you're right,"

Word Count: 730

chubby sapnap is my goddamn favourite, like tits and ass is great and all

but...tummy? gorgeous

and while yes, little tummies are pretty <3 tummies to the point where they have stretch marks are absolutely gorgeous