Happy Boy (PLATONIC Eret + Fundy)

Made on: 23rd of August 2021
Published: 1st of September

Suggested: Emmyqueenoffryingpan

this chapter has age regression :]

eret isn't okay with shipping, so we're gonna stick with platonic <3

fundy is fox hybrid :D

"Who's my little foxy? You are!"

Eret cooed, picking up Fundy from where he was sat on the bed to give him a quick kiss on his forehead before putting him down, he was bisexual not a body builder.

Fundy's tail hit the bed at a fascinating speed from the words, hands clapping together.

"Does that make my little foxy happy?"

Eret teased, tickling Fundy's sides lightly, crimson lipstick being stretched as a smile came across Eret's face.

"Mhm!"

Fundy replied, ears twitching and tail wagging as if Eret needed more convincing.

"My foxy is such a good boy,"

Eret's black-painted nails went to thread through Fundy's hair, scratching behind his ears.

They weren't exactly the best of quality, especially since Fundy had done them when he was little, but they were perfect in Eret's eyes.

"Kissy?"

Fundy hummed, looking up at Eret with soft puppy eyes and a slight frown on his face when he thought for a split second that he wouldn't get what he wanted.

Eret swore that he could feel the way that his heart melted and flowed through his body.

"Of course foxy, how could I say no to those eyes?"

Eret purred out sweetly, no he's not a cat, leaning down and placing a light kiss on Fundy's forehead, though it seemed that little pieces of his lipstick transferred over to Fundy's skin.

"Aww, looks like you got a little bit of lipstick on your forehead baby,"

Eret whispered, going to wipe it off before he suddenly felt Fundy grab his wrist to stop him.

"No wipe off, look good on foxy!"

Fundy smiled, poking at the little lip shaped lipstick stain on his forehead as he looked at himself in the mirror that was behind Eret.

"It does look good Foxy but we're gonna have to wipe it off before it sticks to your forehead sweetheart,"

Eret sympathized, going to grab one of the wipes from the nightstand.

"But-...but it's for every'ne to know 'm yours,"

Fundy pouted, ears drooping as well as his tail.

Eret felt his heart both melt and shatter at the same time, his heart being melted by the way that Fundy posed the question so innocently and being shattered by the devastated tone.

"Aww...goddamit Fundy...I suppose we could keep the lipstick stain then,"

Eret smiled, seeing the way that Fundy instantly perked up in happiness.

"Thank you baba!"

Word Count: 437