Oreo (PLATONIC Ranboo + Tubbo)

Made on: 19th of September 2021
Published: 26th of September 2021

Ranboo smiled as he reached into the cupboard and heard the familiar texture of the Oreo bag, don't ask how he remembered exactly how it felt.

The plastic container crinkled as he placed it down on the kitchen counter, just planning to have a quick snack before running to his work room and starting up a stream.

As he was opening it, he swore that he could see the way that Tubbo was practically staring at him from the couch, a slight glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Tubbo...I know that look..."

Ranboo lowered his voice as he talked, hand only merely hovering the container as he waited for a response from the boy.

Tubbo only smirked as his gave travelled from locking eyes with Ranboo to travelling down to the container.

"Nooo, don't do whatever you're about to do,"

Ranboo leaned onto the counter just so that he could lock eyes with Tubbo, both of their eyes squinting.

"Eat the oreo, I fucking dare you,"

Tubbo sassed, throwing his arm carelessly over the couch and merely flipping up his wrist to check out his nails.

"What are you going to do if I eat this oreo?"

Ranboo stood up to his full height as he held the small cookie in his hand, pursuing his bottom lip.

Tubbo didn't answer verbally, only flipping his hair and checking out his nails as they were practically shoved in front of his face.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and took a quick bite out of the Oreo, the only sound in the room being the soft crunches of the eaten Oreo.

"RANBOO, YOU'VE COMMITED A CRIME,"

Tubbo shouted at the top of his voice, looking over at Ranboo with faux horror and fear in his eyes.

"...what crime did I commit Tubbo?"

Ranboo asked flatly, voice losing all it's 'sparkle' as he tilted his head to the side to look at Tubbo with eyes that could only be described as: "I'm so done with this boy"

"CANNABALISM,"

Tubbo put the back of his hand to his forehead, pretending to faint as his back fell towards the couch.

"Oh my goodness..."

Word Count: 392

currently doing most of my requests because i'm running out of ideas, so put in your requests now if you have any :]