Pranks Are Fun (Skephalo)

Made on: 19th of October 2021
Published: 20th of October 2021

Bad is a cleaner in a castle and Skeppy is a boi who can be invisible and float :0

not sure what time period this takes place in, but just go along with any/all of the bullshit i'll say in the chapter

Bad huffed as he wiped the light layer of sweat that was building on his forehead, puffing a breath of air out of his lungs.

He placed his hands flat on the counter as he practically laid all of his weight onto it, he was the only one of the cleaners who registered in for the kitchen today, having to clean this kitchen while being tired from the way that Skeppy had kept him up all of last night wasn't a good combination.

He loved his husband dearly, especially since he was so unique and amazing but sometimes he wished that he wasn't so energetic.

His comfort of having a quick break was instantly shattered when he felt himself get tired again, groaning quietly under his breath as he realized what this meant.

Time to go make another coffee

Bad tipped his head up quickly so that he could awaken himself before shakily trudging over to where the little coffee packets was sitting up in the prettily in the corner of the counter.

It felt like hours had passed as he completed the small task of walking over to the coffee and ripping it open, multi-tasking perfectly even though he was half asleep as he poured it into his favourite cup, a mug with a blue base and red swirls.

He poured the hot water into the mug as he finally finally popped a spoon in and began to stir the drink, breathing in the familiar fumes contently.

"Badddd..."

A voice whispered, a voice that was heart wrenchingly close to Skeppy's voice.

Bad rolled his eyes fondly as he realized that he was no longer alone in the kitchen, clinking the spoon on the rim of the mug before throwing it into the sink, he could clean it up later.

"Yes Skeppy?"

Bad replied as he tried to make his voice sound uninterested and bland, hiding how he was secretly amused at how childish Skeppy was, some people found it annoying but he found it extremely charming.

He never had a thing for people who were all stoic and strong.

He tried to pick up the mug to his lips and take a quick sip of his hard earned coffee, but he couldn't feel anything.

Bad snapped his head down and could only the marble counter staring back at him, devoid of the mug.

The corners of his lips quirked up as he realized what's gonna happen, raising a hand and dragging it dreadfully over his face.

"Skeppyyy, where's my mug?"

Bad looked around the room, trying to detect some sort of sign that Skeppy was still in the room and didn't just leave without a trace.

"Over hereeee!"

Bad's head practically caught whiplash as he looked up, seeing his mug floating in the air gracefully, just barely holding onto the hot liquid inside of it by the way that Skeppy's unsteady hands were holding it.

"Skeppy! You absolute muffinhead!"

Bad scolded, foolishly trying to jump up for it, feeling the bottom of it just barely brushing against his finger tips before he eventually dropped back to the ground.

"Come onnn Bad, I thought you were sooooo much better than this,"

Skeppy taunted as he finally became visible, laying idly on his back seemingly on top of the air.

His chestnut hair slightly covered his eyes as he pouted up at the floating boy, now having a visual to the person he was about to call a 'dumb muffinhead'.

"Well!-...oh my goodness.. just give me the mug!"

Bad whined, crossing his arms as he looked back up at Skeppy, pouting and crossing his arms enthusiastically.

Anddd that's how Skeppy's heart exploded in his chest.

"Only because you're cute, nothing else,"

Skeppy groaned out in faux distaste as he floated back down, snapping his fingers as he eventually found himself standing on the floor.

"Thank you bubs,"

Bad praised, taking the mug and wrapping his fingers around it, letting out a pleased hum as the warmth spread through his palm.

"Whatever,"

Skeppy wrapped his arms around Bad's neck as he floated upwards, s that he wouldn't have to go on his tippy toes to reach it.

Skeppy's lips suddenly reached on Bad's neck, pressing themselves repeatedly over the expanse of Bad's neck, some more passionate and loving than others which were soft and quick.

They loved to bicker, it was really fun but...being able to just bask in each other's presence and just love each was also really nice as well.

Word Count: 805

gimmie requestsssss, you don't have to have a specific ship in mind, i just wanna writeee :]