Husband Material (PLATONIC Tubbo + Ranboo)

Made on: 9th of July 2021
Published: 14th of July 2021

When you headcannon Tubbo and Ranboo to be aro/ace: 😩

"Ranboo! Ranboo!"

Tubbo yelled, waving his arms as he caught Ranboo's confused attention.

"What's up? I was getting some more wood for Michael's room,"

Ranboo packed some of the wood into his inventory, stooping down slightly to hear his husband better.

"What's your suit made out of?"

Tubbo asked suddenly, a subtle but sly smirk gracing his lips as he saw Ranboo become increasingly confused by the question.

"Why? Do you wanna make an outfit for Michael or something out of the material?"

Ranboo asked, feeling around on the suit, figuring out that as comfy as the suit is, it would be much to rough for a baby's skin.

"Just-just answer the question!"

Tubbo shouted, accidentally letting some childish giggles slip past him.

Ranboo quirked his eyebrow and carefully stood back, opening his mouth but closing it again, being very careful with his words.

"Probably wool?"

Ranboo answered, brain defeated from trying to guess what Tubbo could be planning.

Tubbo cupped Ranboo's cheeks.

Yanked him down to his height.

Smirked.

"You sure? Cause I think it's made out of..."

Tubbo paused for effect.

"Husband Material!"

Tubbo laughed hysterically as Ranboo flopped onto the snowy floor, utterly done with Tubbo's shit.

"Tubbo, I love you dearly... but what in the fishsticks hockeysticks?"

Ranboo smirked, peeking up through where his head had made a dent in the snow.

"JUST SAY 'FUCK' IT'S FINE"

Tubbo ranted, making dramatic hand movements.

And you call me the drama queen

Ranboo thought, giggling as he stood up, ready for the nonsensical ranting all the way back home.

Word Count: 284