Freckles (Sam x Dream)

Made on: 30th of August 2021
Published: 17th of September 2021

It wasn't a secret that Sam had a liking for Dream's freckles, it wasn't like an obsession of anything but he certainly would not mind admiring each one of them for an entire day.

It would be a cliché thing to say, but they really resembled stars.

It was almost like they were made to be stars, the formation of of each individual one almost looked identical to how an actual star looked.

~~~

Sam sighed as he felt Dream's hand happily card through his hair, tugging on some of the hair occasionally.

Dream's back was propped up against the bed's headboard with his legs spread out with just enough room for a certain man to fit into.

Dream's chest was pressed flawlessly against Sam's back, the little bit of tummy that he had acting as a cushion.

They were just scrolling through Tumblr on their secret account, going through the 'dsmp' tag and giggling at whatever they found funny.

"Look at your nose in this one, they made it so big!"

Dream tapped on the screen and made the picture larger, pointing at the picture and then boopin his finger on top of Sam's actual nose.

"Your nose isn't that big,"

Dream examined, tipping Sam's head back and pressing his and Sam's nose together.

Sam giggled as one of his hands went to cup Dream's face, thumb brushing over the soft skin.

"You're such a sap..."

Sam murmured, feeling Dream's hand squeeze at his waist at the comment.

"I'm your sap,"

His hand went to loop around his waist, pulling Sam back until they were perfectly flush together.

Sam huffed and pulled his head away, getting a slight uncomfortable feeling in his neck from the position, but not before swinging his head back and pecking Dream on the nose.

"I wanna see how they draw you, like actual you, I'm really only seeing prisoner you,"

Sam grumbled, a warm, gooey feeling happed in his chest when he felt the vibrations of Dream's chest signaling that he had laughed.

"Hey it's what's popular nowadays, we need to give me a stripper arc, that'll get the money going,"

Dream proudly said, chest puffing out.

"I would love for you to have a stripper arc, only if it's IRL though,"
"Shut uppp!"

Sam laughed and dropped the phone between his legs when he felt Dream slap him on the chest, feeling the man hide his face behind Sam's head.

"Aww, come onnn! You proposed the idea!"

Sam defended, hand rubbing sympathetically over Dream's thigh.

"Just keep scrolling!"

Dream huffed, forcefully grabbing one of Sam's wrists and shoving the phone into one of his hands.

Sam sighs with a fond blush on his face but listens to Dream anyway, thumb passing over the screen as they went through the tag.

Everything was sweet and cozy once again, but then a special kind of picture caught his eye.

It was a picture of Dream, who else could it be, but it was a really high quality drawing of his face.

The outline was absolutely flawless, the shading was amazing, the colouring and background was hypnotizing.

But what was the most beautiful part? His freckles.

Of course the rest of his face was just as amazing and wonderful as the freckles, but something about the littles details being added in when they usually weren't was something that sent Sam into an awe-struck state.

"Ooo, they added in my freckles!"

Dream hurriedly tapped on the screen, seeming to admire the piece of art himself.

"I know, I don't think many fan art people do that,"

Sam mumbled, as pretty as the picture of Dream was, he appreciated the real life version even more.

"Wait a second..."

Sam said, voice sounded as if he was doing an inspection.

Dream's hands were removed from around Sam's waist and were now at his own sides while Sam turned his body around.

Sam was now comfortably sat on his calves, hands gently holding Dream's face as if he was inspecting it.

"Sammmm, whatchu doing?"

Dream asked, feeling a slight insecurity resurface as he watched the way that Sam intently observed his face.

"Your freckles..."
"Yea, what about them?"

Dream's shoulders slumped as he realized that Sam had just wanted to talk about his freckles.

"They look nice...wow...I've never seen them this close before,"

Sam's thumb rubbed the skin softly, as if he was consoling him while he readjusted their sitting position, now Dream's legs were together and Sam was straddling his hips.

Dream hummed and nodded his head, which made Sam's grip tighten on his face lightly since he thought he was gonna try and turn away.

Dream jolted at the sensation of Sam's lips on his skin, the soft texture causing him to slump down like he was a puppet, being controlled by love.

"I'm gonna kiss each one of your freckles!"

Sam announced, one hand going to the middle of Dream's back to try and push him forward so that he could hold his face with his other hand more comfortably.

"There's so many baby, you wouldn't even get through half of them,"

Dream whispered against Sam's lips, going in for a quick kiss before eventually pulling back.

"I got allll day,"

Word Count: 894

dream having freckles is something that's so underappreciated <3