Little in Big School (PLATONIC Tubbo + Dream)

Made on: 15th of October 2021
Published: 18th of October 2021 bitches

this chapter has age regression <3

Tubbo is a regular student while Dream is one of those people who volunteered to help at the school, just go along with it.

also corona doesn't exist for the sake of this chapter

i don't think it has any spelling errors but just check 

Tubbo tapped his foot as he tried to keep himself big, the writings on the board beginning to look like gibberish instead of actual math equations.

He hated it whenever this happened, especially when he was just on the brink but couldn't get that relief of finally slipping.

He didn't wanna bother Dream too much about it but anytime he would try and find a distraction, his mind would always wander back to his phone, that was so easily accessible and do easy to hide.

It would be so easy for him to simply hide his phone and text Dream about how he wants to slip, but he just can't.

He knows that skipping one class isn't going to make his grades suddenly plummet to the ground and make him known as the family failure, but the anxiety still pools in his stomach regardless.

He huffs quietly to himself as he finally gives up on fighting a battle he was losing from the beginning, picking up his phone and texting Dream a quick message before asking the teacher if he could be excused to go to the office.

It was quite easy for him to get an excuse to go home, he didn't exactly know why but he wasn't about to question it and suddenly get it revoked.

As he walked out into the hall he could immediately hear the faint sound of footsteps slowly getting louder and louder, until eventually he saw the taller man in the flesh, feeling himself untense unconsciously.

"There you are,"

Dream bent over slightly just so that he could put his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

"Mhm.."

Tubbo mumbled as he fiddled with the bottom of his hoodie, trying to calm his slight anxiety of being caught.

"Hey hey, it's okay bubs, you just trust Dada and be a good boy okay?"

Dream soothed, pulling Tubbo closer to his chest with one hand as he slowly took Tubbo's back pack off his back with the other.

Tubbo sighed as he finally felt himself slip into littlespace properly, snuggling his head deeper into Dream's chest.

"There we go little one, now let's go to the car okay?"

Dream hummed, holding Tubbo's hand tenderly as he slung the bag over his shoulder.

The guard only nodded xer head as they walked off of the school compound, choosing ot to say anything about how the duo was leaving early.

Besides, Dream could just call the office afterwards and say that there was an emergency.

Tubbo winced slightly as Dream unlocked the car and it made that 'beep beep!' noise, not appreciating how loud it sounded.

"In we go bee,"

Dream opened the door for Tubbo, a firm hand placed against his back just so that he could walk without stumbling, he knew that he would be quite stressed after being on edge for so long so it would be best if he helped in every way.

"There we goooo, good boy! Now stay still while Dada does the seatbelt,"

Dream soothed, ruffling Tubbo's hair slightly before reaching over and grabbing the seatbelt, popping it firmly into place and throwing Tubbo a sweet smile before he closed the door and was walking over to the driver's seat.