Baby time (Dreamnap)

Made on: 24th of June 2021
Published: 30th of June 2021

Suggested: DaedraWorshipper

"Bleh!"

Sapnap stuck out his tongue and launched himself at the little pillow wall that Dream made, effectively knocking it down.

"Aaaahhh! The scary dragon!"

Dream pretended to shriek and cover himself with a small pillow, it being hit over and over by Sapnap's fists.

Sapnap was currently wearing a dragon onesie as he hit Dream, making sure not to trip over the big tail behind it.

"Dragonnnn! Leave me aloneeeeee!"

Dream whined, trying to get away from the attacker.

"Nooooo!"

Sapnap put his 'claws' up and stabbed the pillow, leaving Dream 'vulnerable'...

"Chomp!"

Sapnap immediately went to bite at Dream's arm, chewing on it lightly like a confused puppy with a new chew toy.

"Heyyyyyyyyy! Let go of me vicious beast!"

Dream whined, lightly tugging his arm, even if he was being 'attacked' he didn't want to actually hurt the vicious dragon.

"Neverrrrr!"

Sapnap pounced onto Dream and straddled his tummy, holding his faux claws up.

"Grrr!"

Sapnap smiled and chopped down on Dream's nose, biting it and holding it lightly in his mouth.

"Got your noseeee!"

Sapnap cheered, throwing up his arms and hollering.

"Noooooo! I lost to the baby dragonnnnnn,"

Dream moaned out in 'annoyance', holding Sapnap's hips as he got a little bit too passionate with his happy wiggles.

"Baby dragon wan' sweets as reward for beating Dreamie!"

Sapnap babbled sweetly, watching as Dream's gaze softened.

"Ok dragon, can Dreamie get up?"

Dream watched as Sapnap eagerly shuffled off of him and onto the bed, sitting there patiently like a little doll.

"Good dragon, now come on, those sweets aren't going to eat themselves!"

Dream opened his arms, a clear invitation for Sapnap to hop in, and he did.

He hopped more so like a quiet bunny instead of a fearsome dragon, but Dream didn't tell him.

Word Count: 315