God(Skephalo)

Made on: 10th of July 2021
Published: 17th of July 2021

Skeppy is a god which had taken a liking to Bad 💜

"Helllloooo!"

Skeppy cooed, excited to see his favourite human.

Bad was in a forest, was getting some wood for a house he was making, but when Skeppy's around, he's not getting anything down.

Skeppy smiled as he floated down, wrapping his arms around Bad's neck as he waited for a response.

It was interesting, he was a god, someone who could alter his height to be whatever he desires, but yet... he chooses to be shorter because it gives him a warm feeling.

"Oh! H-hi Skeppy!"

Bad greeted, a light blush dusting his face, a little squiggly smile came across his face as he heard the adorable giggle that he loved so much come from Skeppy.

"Comeee onnn, call me 'honey'!"

Skeppy fluttered his eyelashes innocently as he watched Bad sputter out of embarrassment.

"F-fine! Well... honey, I'm making a house out of wood!"

Bad smiled as the tables finally turned, Skeppy ducked his head out of embarrassment as he dug his nails into Bad's neck cause holy shit...

...that was cute.

"Oooo~ what kind of house?"

Skeppy asked, still recovering from the way that the word just naturally rolled off Bad's tongue.

"It's for my cows!"
"Wait... wouldn't cows live in barns? I'm sure Tubbo designed it that way..."
"Oh yea! They do have a barn, but this is where like fun little activities for them would be!"

Classical Badboyhalo

Skeppy chuckled as he saw the way that Bad passionately explained the way that he was going to make little hurdles for the 'baby cows' and make actual little beds with blankets for them.

So sweet and caring.

"You're cute you know that right?"

Skeppy suddenly quipped, interrupting Bad in his rant and making him blush quietly as he gripped the handle of his axe.

"I know that I'm cute, you tell me it everyday!"

Bad stressed, moving around his hand a little which Skeppy took as an invitation to hold hands with him, making him even more flustered.

"You're an idiot..."

Bad mumbled under his breath, making Skeppy look at him in mock offense before he continued.

"But you're my idiot,"

Word Count: 376