Handsome (Skephalo)

Made on: 8th of October 2021
Published: 11th of October 2021

Bad - demon hybrid, 6'4
Skeppy - Bunny hybrid, 5'4

when you finally figure out height differences and how to accurately portray them: 😫

Bad giggled to himself as he scrolled through his twitter timeline, enjoying the high quality fanart that their community had made them.

His back was comforted by the softness of the bed, head being practically swallowed by the much too floppy pillow.

His eyes admired the way that the colours blended in perfectly, mouth slightly ajar as his eyes racked over the picture.

A goofy smile came across his as he liked it, scrolling past it and searching for another photo to admire.

As he was about to just shut off his phone entirely and order some pizza for dinner, he heard a the tell tale sound of a door swinging open, and it was coincidentally the door to the room he was in.

"Bubby! Bubby! Important announcement!"

Skeppy waved his arms in the air as he jumped onto the bed, going to sit on Bad's tummy as he took the phone out of his hands.

"Yes buns?"

Bad said, fondly exasperated with Skeppy's antics.

He could never truly be tired of Skeppy's excitement and love, adoring the way that Skeppy was so easily excited by anything Bad does.

Skeppy cupped Bad's face as he tried to contain his own childish giggles by biting his bottom lip.

"This man right here, his name is BadBoyHalo and he is under suspicion for being the cutest man alive!"

Skeppy's words struck ag through the heart as his breath suddenly hitched, hand going up to Skeppy's locks just so that he could run his hands through them.

"Really buns? Cause I heard that his name was Skeppy,"

Bad teased, tugging gently on the ends of Skeppy's bunny ears, demon tail curling around his waist gently.

"I don't know what kind of news station you're listening to, but they're full of shit,"

Skeppy sassed, putting out his hand and letting it fall below his wrist as he rolled his eyes.

"Language!"

Bad gasped out as he tugged a little bit harder on Skeppy's ear, making him giggle.

"Owww! I show you love and I get hurt,"

Skeppy pouted, flicking Bad's hand off of where it was laying on his head, attempting to pet it gently as an apology.

"Oh come onnnnnn,"

Bad whined, watching as Skeppy just began to lay down on his chest with no other words, knowing that he was going to be there for a long long while.

Word Count: 433