Binder (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 19th of August 2021
Published: 28th of August 2021

Trans!Fundy is absolutely amazing. No arguments.

Fundy beamed as he pulled out cotton binder, feeling around at it and grasping onto it harshly as if he couldn't even imagine that it was real. As if when he does eventually let go of it, it'll disappear into thin air.

Finally

He could finally get rid of the things that he hated the most, even the mention of them could send him down into a level of hell he didn't even know existed.

He had practically sprinted to the door when he heard the doorbell ring melodiously throughout the house, if he had an pair of ears and tails, his ears would be perked up and his tail would be an actual hazard to all those who walked behind him.

Dream and him had squealed about it like little school girls who just gossiped, mostly Dream more than Fundy because he couldn't even express just how much he was grateful that his sweetheart was finally getting what he deserved.

Fundy looked at himself in the mirror, watching as there were two obvious lumps on his chest.

They're gonna go away, don't worry, you're still a boy.

Dream's words rang through his head as he lifted his head up to take off his shirt, avoiding eye contact with the mirror because he wasn't sure if he could've taken that amount of pressure right now.

Especially when he took of his bra to put on the binder instead.

Huffs of air were the only sound in the room as Fundy's eyes were screwed shut, trying to hype himself up to open his eyes and finally see what he's been craving for so long.

He doesn't understand why fear is bubbling in his stomach, this is what he's wanted for such a long long time.

Ever since he was nine and yet.. he couldn't even bare to merely look at himself in the mirror.

Was he scared that he'll look the same?

Scared that it wouldn't change much?

What could he possibly be scared of?

Fundy sighed as he finally got his thoughts under control, his eyes shot open because he didn't know if he had the temper to keep his eyes shut any longer.

And...wow.

They were gone!

They were gone!

The words repeated in his head as he gawked at himself, the lumps they were gone!

His hands trembled as he lifted it up to his chest, carefully hovering them over his now flat chest to see if it was real.

And it was.

It was so so so so real, and he loved it.

Fundy was never one to cry, preferring to keep his emotions covered under a blanket.

But this was the one exception, the one time he would let the tears drip down his face and onto the carpet and as repeatedly put his spread out palms over his chest, little shocks of euphoria flowing through him when he felt the fabric against his palm.

Flat, he was finally flat.

He had to show Dream!

His body practically vibrated with happiness when he thought of the way that the taller man would react, Dream always liked to make his emotions clear in any scenario, and this particular one had Fundy buzzing with excitement.

He was already a mushy mess of happiness when the binder had arrived, he couldn't even fathom the way that he would react when it was actually on Fundy.

"Dream!"

Fundy cheered, moving his arms around for one last time before running towards the door and and opening it.

"Did you get it on?!"

Dream asked, voice far away as he was probably in the living room, on the couch with his leg bouncing in anticipation as he chewed on his already short and bitten nails.

"I did!"

Fundy smiled as he heard the instant and eager reaction, feet hitting the floor as Dream sprinted to see Fundy, without the lumps on his chest.

Dream gasped as he saw a glimpse of Fundy, hand slapping over his mouth when he saw the way that Fundy stood there, handsome.

"I know!"

Fundy spoke, voice reaching in pitch as he saw the way that Dream openly and shamelessly gawked over him, he would definitely have to tease him about this later when he wasn't in his euphoric haze.

"You look fucking amazing!"

Fundy's confidence skyrocketed as he spun around repeatedly just to show Dream that yes, they are gone from all angles.

"Gimmie a damn hug already, you're just staring!"

Fundy's nose scrunched up as he felt the way that Dream's arms covered him, finally not feeling uncomfortable at the sensation of something on his chest rubbing up against Dream.

Yeah, he could get used to this.

Word Count: 800