"Chomp!" (PLATONIC Dream + Tommy)

Made on: 26th of July 2021
Published: 1st of August 2021

This chapter has age regression 🧸

Tommy is the size of an actual racoon in this one :D

if i see one damn person say i'm shipping dream and tommy, imma ship YOU to fucking china

this chapter was uploaded really late because i've been sleeping on writing for so long.

can someone please tell me something nice? i really wanna hear something nice about me :D

"Where are you?"

Dream worried his bottom lip between his teeth as he looked around his house, looking for the smaller boy.

Both physically and mentally.

Tommy had visited for some quick supplies, but had ended staying for a little longer when Dream had offered him lunch, and soon he was regressing due to Dream caring for his every need while he was here.

He had told Tommy to stay on the couch while he went to go get some of Tommy's little gear.

[ Surprise Info: Tommy's little gear is over at Dream's house because he usually regresses there, and when he regresses at his own house, Dream usually comes to pick him up and move him to his own house ]

"Tommy, where are you sweetheart?"

Dream cooed, clicking his tongue slightly to try and lure Tommy back to him with sugary sweet words.

Rattle! Rattle!

Dream smiled as he heard the familiar sounds of the cupboard shaking, a sign of a certain someone inside of them.

"Oh I wonder where Tommy could be..."

Dream murmured, voice scarily low but at the same time playful.

"....maybe he went home..."

Dream slowly walked over to the cupboard, standing in front of it and fighting the smile off of his face when he heard little giggles from inside of it.

"Aha!"

Dream's hands gripped the handles of the cupboard and quickly opened them, hearing the hinges creak loudly from the sheer force.

And there he was, a pouting racoon sitting in the cupboard with his arms crossed while he glared at Dream.

"Hi there Tommy darling, mind telling me why you were in the cupboard?"

Dream teased, pulling Tommy out of the cupboard and placing him onto the counter below it, quickly closing it so Tommy wouldn't be out of his sight for long.

"Bleh!"

Tommy pouted, crossing his arms and leaning back onto the wall.

"Oh my goodness, Tommy, that's not an answer darling."

Dream huffed, he obviously wasn't actually mad or expecting an answer, but he knew that Tommy liked it when he kept him in line.

It gave him a sense of safety, a sense of structure.

"Hmph!"

Tommy pouted once again and kicked his legs slightly to try and get away from his current predicament.

"Okay then, welp... guess someone's not getting macaroni for dinner,"

Dream smirked darkly as he watched a slight panic arise on Tommy's face, it wasn't a huge thing to Tommy but the way that Dream had worded it made him think that he had some kind of deep love for macaroni that he had never addressed.

"No no! I was in the cupboard because I wanted to hide from you..."

Tommy explained, little bits of embarrassment lacing with his words as he spoke.

"Thank you for telling me the truth sweetheart, but next time don't lie to me okay?"

Dream smiled as he watched Tommy nod shallowly.

"Now! I think someone earned some macaroni!"

Tommy's eyes lit up as he did some good ol 'happy wiggles'.

How cute

Word Count: 630

i'm starting to not liking writing as much, i'm wondering if i should go on a quick break

(probaby 5 days max.)

i most likely won't because i still do have ideas, but maybe i won't upload them and bulk up on chapters

opinions?