Drunk Disaster (Skephalo)

Made on: 13th of January 2022
Published: 19th of January 2022

Bad huffed as he stared up at the ceiling, laying in bed as his hair was sprawled out all over the pillow, head flooding with thoughts about if Skeppy was okay.

Skeppy had gone out drinking with a few pals and promised that he would be home by at least nine PM but since it was now twelve AM, he thinks it was all just a lie.

He couldn't exactly blame Skeppy either, he had lost track of time himself while he read his books but he thinks he's justified in feeling anxious about whether or not Skeppy was okay.

It was almost as if someone was taking some pity on his sorry self when he heard his phone vibrate, he was messaged by Vurb, someone who Skeppy had went drinking with.

He practically flung himself towards the phone, shaky fingers just barely clicking on the profile and seeing the message.

bad
ur bf is super drunk rn
we r at ur door rn

He squinted his eyes as he tried to figure out what the hell Vurb was saying, feeling himself be violently doused in freezing cold water when he finally processed what he was saying.

He quickly rubbed the remaining sleep out of his eyes as he slid on his glasses and dashed to the door, almost tripping over the stairs one too many times as he sprinted.

When he finally arrived, he unlocked the door and saw a fully awake Vurb, exhausted Finn, and a fully asleep Skeppy push past him.

"God damn Bad, you took so long,"

Finn complained, pushing his hair out of his eyes as he helped lay Skeppy down on the couch.

"Maybe it's all his cake weighing him down-"

Vurb was then promptly slapped out of existence by Finn, which then earned an affirming hum from Bad when he finally snapped out of his gaze and looked at the drooling Skeppy.

"How much did Geppy even drink?"

He bends down to where Skeppy was laying and wipes off the piling drool, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Not sure honestly, we had him with us for most of the night but he disappeared half way through and we just found him again,"
"You what?"

It was clear in Bad's voice that he wasn't pleased with what Vurb had admitted, which caused both of the moron's to quickly stutter out apologies and pleads for Bad to not kill them.

"Are you two okay? Do you wanna stay the night?"

The anger left as soon as it had came, being replaced with worry for his friends, they looked just about a bit better than Skeppy, Finn even had smudged makeup.

"Nahhh. We got an uber, but thanks anyway Bad,"

They went in for hugs and said their goodbyes, though they couldn't escape Bad inevitably giving them some water and some chocolates.

As soon as they were gone, the house was locked up again and was just as dead silent as it was before, the only sounds being some barks from Rat and some soft snores from Skeppy.

Bad wonders what he could do before he immediately goes to the kitchen, knowing from experience that Skeppy usually gets extremely hungry when he's drunk and cooks up a bit of mac and cheese for him, not giving him the usual pleasure of having soda with it and making him drink water.

It wasn't long before Skeppy began waking up, and with the way that Bad was tripping over his own feet and was clashing bowls together, he was surprised that it took this long.

He puts the finished product into the microwave as he gets a painkiller and some water for Skeppy, eyes softening at the sight of the man.

No matter how angry he was at Skeppy, it would never last for more five minutes maybe even ten if he was reallyyyy enraged.

Skeppy hummed as he felt a hand against his forehead, leaning into the touch and being slightly annoyed when he felt the warm feeling disappear.

"You awake guppy?"

The nickname came from the surprising amount of times that Skeppy had been called 'geppy', so it eventually turned into guppy and now Bad has to clarify say that's he talking about Skeppy and not a fish whenever he's talking about him.

"Meh..sorta.."

Skeppy slurred out the words as he repeated blinked as he looked at Bad, causing him to throw a confused giggle to his love.

"What's on your mind?"

Bad asked as he places the water and the painkiller onto the table and sitting at the opposite side of the couch, carefully rubbing the side of Skeppy's leg as he waited for a response.

"Don't know, everything's foggy I guess,"

Skeppy whined as he turned his body so that he was laying flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

Bad guesses that Skeppy isn't too drunk, considering the fact that he could form sentences without hiccupping and the fact that he isn't slurring his words too much. Bad once had to deal wit an extremely drunk Skeppy, it was both painful and hilarious.

"Wanna take a nap before we shower or?"

Bad was gonna propose the idea of Skeppy showering alone but from the way that he was already pretty unstable when he was lying down, he threw himself into the mix. Besides, he was feeling sticky with the sweat on his forehead.

"Nap obviously, besides my head feels like it's gonna fucking-"
"Language,"
"..as I was saying, my head feels like it's gonna explode,"

They giggled about the conversation, Skeppy more enthusiastic about it than Bad. The giggly sounds were cut short before Bad popped his lips as he remembered the water and painkiller, trying to get Skeppy to sit up.

"Whatcha wantttttt?"

Skeppy huffed as he felt his head pound more and more the further he sat up, choosing to just lean onto Bad, rubbing his sweaty face using Bad's shoulder that was covered with his hoodie.

"I want you to take this painkiller guppy, it'll help your head,"
"Ughhh, do I have to?"

Skeppy looked at the pill anxiously, as if when he took his eyes off of it it would be shoved down his throat without his say.

"Yes please gupppyyyyy. Come onnnnnnnnnn,"

Bad picked up the water as he rubbed Skeppy's back carefully, trying to unravel any of the knots that may have sneaked into Skeppy's back.

"Aaaaaaa,"

Skeppy mocked as he opened up his mouth and forced Bad to feed him, swallowing it down dry before Bad could even give him the water.

"Skeppy!"

"Whatttttt,"

"You-...you just swallowed the pill!"

"Yeaaaahh? That's what you told me to do!"

"Yeah but like...I never said to take it dry!"

"Well just give me the water then idiot,"

Skeppy snatched the water out of Bad's hand and downed it, acting as if he was taking down a bottle of alcohol.

"Oh my goodness! Skeppy! Slow down for muffin's sake, your tummy is gonna hurt,"

Bad tried to pry the cup out of Skeppy's hand as he chomped down on the glass, reminding Bad of when he was trying to get Rat's chew toys out of their mouth.

"Skeppy!"

Bad jokingly bonked Skeppy on the head, patting it afterwards when he saw the way that Skeppy's nose scrunched up, probably in slight pain.

He muttered a small 'sorry' under his breath as he finally got the cup out of his mouth, getting his worries waved off by Skeppy.

"Ready for the nap?"
"Hell yea,"

Word Count: 1277

what are some cool hobbies y'all do? i mostly just draw and write but like I wanna do new stuff