It's Okay (Dreamnotnap) (2/2)

Made on: 31st of August 2021
Published: 6th of September 2021

"Now to tell Dream about this..."

"Dream!...we have a surprise!"

George called out to the man who was now sitting on the couch, he could already smell the amazing food that was set out on the counter.

"Oh no...is it a good surprise?"

Dream called out, clearly joking by the tone of his voice but Sapnap couldn't shake the anxiety that pooled in his stomach.

"Yeah!"

George called out, directing Sapnap to the kitchen and putting him to sit down on one of the seats.

"You stay here while I talk to Dream okay?"

George asked, giving one last peck to the top of Sapnap's head as he walked away.

Sapnap wasn't exactly the happiest about George leaving, but he had bunny to keep him company.

As soon as he spotted Dream on the couch, he instantly began stirring up a conversation.

"Sooo...you know about age regression right?"

George asked, oh boy...this is gonna take a while...

~~~

Surprisingly it didn't take a while, Dream was scarily knowledgeable on the topic, even sometimes putting in his own tips on how to care for Sapnap.

George expected this to be a one-sided conversation, him awkwardly explaining while Dream stared at him in confusion...but this was a pleasant surprise.

"Yea, don't worry about it! I used to be a caregiver for my buddies back in high school so I know my stuff, but every little is different,"

Dream said, talking enthusiastically with his hands, George smiled as he fondly looked over at the man he loved.

"True true, we should probably talk about this with him when he's big,"

George chirped in, pointing his index finger up.

"Good point, we should probably focus on lunch now. You did say that you left him alone in the kitchen,"

Dream slowly got up, turning around and giving George a bit of help by pulling him up and off the couch as well, but not before twirling him around and giving him a kiss.

"You're such an idiot..."

George murmured before turning away and tugging Dream with him as he walked towards the kitchen, seeing Sapnap quickly hide his bunny behind him as he stared at Dream with wide eyes.

Dream softened his gaze as he watched the sensitive boy stare at him, trying to slump his shoulders and seem unbothered.

"It's okay sweetie pie, I'm not mad,"

Dream cooed, voice hushed and sweet as he watched the cogs turn in Sapnap's head as if he couldn't believe the fact that Dream wasn't angered.

"No mad?"

Sapnap asked, instantly regretting his words when he realized how they sounded so weak.

"Not mad at all baby, how about we get some lunch hm?"

George was surprised by how good Dream was at the whole 'caregiver' role, he really had to ask him some questions.

Sapnap giggled as he nodded eagerly, as if that wasn't already confirmation enough, his stomach had grumbled.

"Aww, come on sweetheart,"

Dream purred, going over to Sapnap and giving him a quick kiss on his hairline before signaling for George to help him with lunch.

"What for lunch?"

Sapnap babbled, making his bunny walk all over the counter. George giggled as he took out some cups (making sure to give Sapnap the brightest coloured one) and filled them up with ice.

"Lunch is mashed potatoes and steak,"

Dream watched as Sapnap processed the words, testing the words on his tongue before he fully understood them.

"Veggies ew,"

Sapnap huffed, sticking out his tongue and crossing his arms.

"Aww come on bubba, nothing's wrong with veggies!"

Dream sweetly said, spreading out the plates across the table.

"Upsie Daisy,"

George said, scaring Sapnap momentarily before he realized that he was being moved from the kitchen counter to the table.

George slowly and steadily carried Sapnap to the table, if he went any faster he was sure that he would fall over.

As he put him down, he instantly heard a passionate 'ew!' which mde him break out in giggles.

"Veggies cause icky tummy,"

Sapnap said while pouting, trying to convince Dream with his puppy eyes as he sat down at the table with him.

"Veggies won't make you have a icky tummy sweetie pie,"

Dream cooed, silently thanking George by kissing him on the cheek when he placed down cups for everyone.

"Nuh uh,"

Sapnap pouted, looking at George for some backup but being disappointed when all he saw was George also gently encouraging him.

"Come on sweetie, I'll give you a spoon full and then you'll see that it's not that bad,"

Dream picked up Sapnap's spoon and shoved it into the mush, pulling out some of the mush and holding it against Sapnap's lips.

"Open upppp,"

Dream teased, poking the spoon against Sapnap's stubborn lips.

"Come on babyyy, it's not that bad,"

George encouraged, reaching over and holding Sapnap's hand.

Sapnap gulped as he hesitantly opened his mouth, feeling the cool metal of the spoon clink against his teeth.

His eyes snapped open as he felt the taste fill his mouth, humming happily.

"Luv it!"

Sapnap babbled, legs swinging back and forth happily.

George and Dream shared a knowing look before giggling it off like school girls.

They could get used to this..

Word Count: 907

fred, daphne, velma and shaggy from scooby doo are in a committed relationship and they all love each other and you can't prove me wrong