Bonding (PLATONIC Techno + Michael)

Made on: 2nd of September
Published: 7th of September 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

i just made the archery part because i thought it was funnier <3

i headcanon that techno calls michael 'little one' and honestly i think that's very pretty of me

Techno had been very anxiously awaiting the day he was gonna sneak Michael out and teach him how to shoot an arrow, it wasn't like he was gonna be found out, he was Technoblade for crying out loud.

But...as much as he hated to say it..he had gotten attached to Michael and would absolutely hate it if he had gotten hurt.

He already had all the equipment set up, all he needed was Michael. Thankfully both Tubbo and Ranboo had went out for supplies, leaving Michael alone in the house.

Now see, that was already quite dangerous, especially when he was still so young so Techno just needed to simply educate him

Techno hummed as he watched Michael fumbling to try to put the arrow into the bow,  his red velvet cape dragging across the snowy floor.

"Easy little one...you know what lemme do it,"

Techno huffed, pulling away the giggling piglin from the bow and arrow and readjusting the the arrow so that now it could be shot comfortably.

No matter how much he fought it, he felt the way that a fond smile came across his face when he saw Michael playing with the snow.

"Up up little one, we gotta shot some arrows,"

Techno gently leaned down and picked up Michael, paying full attention to the smaller one and making sure he was steady on his feet before eventually paying some of his gaze to the bow.

Somehow the arrow had stayed in position the whole time he was helping Michael, he was quite confused but decided against taking time to debate why.

"Now look at this, put your hand here...no no, here....nope just..put it here,"

Techno huffed as Michael's little hand kept on slipping off of the bow, just being like actual noodles that Techno frequently compared them to.

Techno was never one to judge someone by their physical appearance, but Michael needs something in that head of his, something like a brain.

"There we go little one, now see that thingy over there? That's a target and you're going try to hit it with the arrow,"

Techno spoke as if Michael was listening and not immediately distracted by the snow.

"Now you try little one,"

Techno said, giving Michael a reassuring pat on the shoulder before he stepped aside, leaving Michael to his own devices.

At first, it was a good thing, he took his time and pointed the arrow to the target...and then promptly fell over when he shot it, clearly unprepared for the recoil.

Techno immediately reacted by going over to the smaller and hurriedly (as well as worriedly) looked at him while scanning him for any signs for hurt.

But he only saw a beaming smile and heard childish giggles.

"You gotta prepare for the recoil little one, well to be fair you didn't exactly know about the recoil, personally that's my fault."

Techno apologized, slipping his hand tenderly under Michael's delicate head and picked him up, allowing Michael to use his strength to push up his torso.

"We'll practice more later little one, we need some snackies right now for doing such a good job,"

Techno cooed in a monotone voice, he needed to get better at portraying his emotions through his voice.

Michael didn't seem to care at all however, only really focusing on the part where he got snackies.

Michael idly sucked on his thumb as Techno gently held his other free hand, carefully guiding them back inside the house.

Word Count: 625