Baby Babbles (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 3rd of September 2021
Published: 4th of September 2021

Suggested: DelusionalTallKid

fundy is autistic in this chapter because ✨representation✨

this chapter has age regression <3

Fundy giggled as he felt Dream's hands caress his tummy, making him squirm sometimes at how ticklish it could get.

They were currently sat on the bed, Fundy being adorned in an oversized white sweater with just boxers while Dream mirrored his outfit but with a lime hoodie instead.

Dream sat with spread legs as a certain someone was slotted between them.

"My little is such a handsome boyyy,"

Dream cooed, kissing Fundy's cheek from the top of it all the way down to his collarbone.

Fundy gasped as his hands openly flapped around, kicking his legs as he practically vibrated from happiness.

Fundy felt fully at peace as he felt himself fall more into babyspace, he loved the little fog that pleasantly clouded his brain.

It always was a great escape for him, he never appreciated the fact that he had to mask when he was streaming, especially when something good happened so being able to fully let loose and simply relax was amazing.

He especially loved it when it was quiet time and Dream could just hold him, he loved his colourful shows and loud playtime but just being able to exist with his dada and let him kiss up everywhere was just as nice.

"Bab,"

Fundy babbled, playing with Dream's fingers as he wiggled around in between Dream's legs.

Dream silently gasped to himself as he realized how far Fundy was into babyspace, it wasn't a bad gasp more so like Fundy never really lets himself slip that far so being able to experience his babbles were amazing.

"Is it baby babble time sweetie?"

Dream cooed, wiggling his fingers in Fundy's soft grasp to try and get his attention.

"Aba!"

Fundy giggled, kicking his legs more as he happily wiggled, pressing his back firm against Dream's chest.

"Aboo?"

Dream mimicked, it wasn't in a taunting way, he was testing the waters on how far Fundy could let himself go. Fundy wasn't exactly the most open person with his emotions so being able to see this side of him was fascinating.

"Aboo!"

Fundy turned his head side to side in a giggly manner as he let go of Dream's hand to flap around his own, delightedly overwhelmed with his positive emotions.

"My handsome little boy!"

Dream praised, tapping his index finger on Fundy's knee lightly playfully.

Fundy silently screamed to himself as his body turned in ways that he couldn't even describe, everything was just so happy and warm and nice and sweet that Fundy couldn't even decided what to do with himself.

He has to let himself slip more often.

Word Count: 488

i love every neurodivergent person reading this <3

per usual, to everyone who is autistic/has knowledge on autism, was this chapter accurate?

especially the stim part