Muffin Man (Skephalo)

Made on: 18th of July 2021
Published: 22nd of July 2021

Context:

I saw a tiktok compilation of people duetting this guy who sang a song that he got from his dreams.

(the link's in the comments, I liked the girl at 3:21 a lot so I'm writing about it)

THE SONG DOESN'T BELONG TO ME, I'M JUST A SIMPLE MCYT WRITER 😀

THE SONG LYRICS ARE IN THE CURSIVE THINGY WITH QUOTATION MARKS: "this"

THE FIRST PART IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST SCENE AND THEN THE STORY IS GOING TO TRANSITION INTO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SCENE

"I'm your muffin man,"

Bad smiled as he watched Skeppy dance around the fountain, flowy white dress flying with him in the slight breeze which passed through the ancient park.

"Loosen up!"

Skeppy lightly chided, climbing onto the little stone pieces on the side of the fountain, standing proudly.

"Fineee, but if I fall it's your fault.."

Bad held his arm out for Skeppy to tug on, he certainly wasn't doing this without a little bit of force.

"You're my muffin girl,"

Skeppy giggled as he watched Bad clumsily walk along the fountain, legs varying between being shaky and slumped and tall but nervous.

"Come on sweetheart!"

Skeppy yelled, running around the fountain at a ridiculous speed, in Bad's opinion.

In Skeppy's opinion however... he felt like he could run just a little faster.

"Let's get together and we'll see the muffin world,"

They smiled together as they stood on top of the fountain, both in each other's arms.

Skeppy's much thinner arms were wrapped around Bad's torso as they scanned the memorable park at a much better angle.

The moon smiled down on them sweetly, light filtering itself through the emerald trees which covered the park.

The place was a particularly special place to them, it was where they met.

Gosh, they could remember it like it was yesterday.

"In a car, in a plane,"

Bad sighed as he wiped some of the foolish tears that spilled out of his eyes unforgivingly, it wasn't an unusual practice.

He came to the park to let out his feelings entirely, even if that meant that the bad ones get unleashed as well.

They could be for whatever reason they wished for him to be in pain for.

"We could muffin everyday,"

"Hey... uhm.... you're 'Bad' right?"

Bad turned his tired gaze to a boy, a quite awkward one at that.

His stance was off, he was absentmindedly scratching behind his neck, and he was nipping at his nails.

His appearance was rugged too: a wrinkled pale blue shirt, hair untamed, and his jeans were ripped.

You're getting off topic

"Yea, what's it to you?"

Bad didn't mean for him to come off as aggressive, and he felt a pang of guilt when he saw the way that the boy flinched.