Sick (Skephalo)

Made on: 21st of June 2021
Published: 23rd of June 2021

Suggested: girlmeetstheatre

Skeppy huffed as he heard Bad murmur to himself over and over, probably wondering what to do while his useless body laid there.

He had made the stupid (Bad's words not his) decision of going into a cave at night, all because he wanted to impress Bad with an iron sword.

As if the man wasn't already impressed by how long Skeppy had survived, especially with his level of stupidity.

"Baddd, I'm fineeee, it's just a small coldddddd,"

Skeppy whined, wiping his nose with some of the tissues that Bad had provided on the nightstand.

"Skeppyyyyy! If it was a small cold, then you wouldn't be in bed practically dying!"

Bad pointed at the way that Skeppy's skin paled itself.

Little did Bad know, Skeppy's skin naturally did that as a little defense mechanism against any type of sickness.

Skeppy had gotten bitten by one of the cave spiders, but it was so small and insignificant, he didn't even have to get out his sword, he had easily flicked it off of his arm.

But before he could've, it had left a pesky little bite mark.

And that was what apparently was worrying Bad.

"Bad!"

Skeppy scoffed, he loved his boyfriend's care, but there was a limit to everything.

Bad turned around to face Skeppy with worried eyes and nibbled on nails.

"I'm fine, it's literally just a cold, I'll be back shouting in like a day!"

Skeppy emphasized his words by shooting his arms into the sky and dropping them ungracefully onto the bed.

"You sure...? I mean I can go get some more medicati-"
"No,"

Skeppy was surprised by his own authority, it was usually Bad in this position, so he didn't necessarily know what to do.

Bad cleared his throat, the sound cutting through the tense air, as he stood up, soft smile on his face.

"Alrighty then. . . I suppose I should leave then?. . for you to get rest of course!"

Bad awkwardly walked towards the door, worry for Skeppy clear on his face.

"No you bendy ruler! Just...! Come here and cuddle me,"

Skeppy pouted and held out his arms, turning over onto his side.

Bad smiled as he walked back over to Skeppy, shoulders now slumped in relief.

"Alright then, but you're never going back into a cave at night ok?"

Bad spoke as he took off his glasses and placed them delicately on the nightstand, giving a soft kiss to Skeppy's face before climbing into the bed with his beloved.

"But it would've been so cool..-"
"Promise me?"

Bad raised one of his fingers to Skeppy's lips, instantly shutting him up.

But Skeppy didn't pause because of the finger.

He paused at the way that Bad looked at him with such care and adoration.

He took a large breath of air, before slumping his shoulders in defeat.

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,"
"There we go, that's my good Skeppy,"

Bad praised, thumping his finger on the tip of Skeppy's nose.

"Shut up!"

Word Count: 510