Thighs (Sapnotfound)

Made on: 12th of September 2021
Published: 22nd of September 2021

"Sapnap, my thighs aren't gonna fix your headache,"

George huffed, slamming his harry potter book shut and looking down at the giggling boy, seeing his cheeks being squished by the fat of his thighs.

They weren't exactly as big or as squishy as Sapnap, seeing as he was skinner than him, but they were still soft and fun for Sapnap to massage with his fingers.

"So? They feel good, now go back to reading your book and let me heal myself,"

Sapnap simply waved off George's words with a flick of his tongue, prompting to put his much bigger hands onto each side of both of his thighs, rubbing up and down.

The little prickly hairs on George's legs tickled the sensitive skin of Sapnap's palms, momentarily making him stop and giggle from time to time because of how sensitive his palms were.

"How are you gonna heal yourself if you're literally just laying on the bed with your head between my thighs?"

George huffed, finger booping Sapnap lightly on the nose, a fond sigh escaping his lips when he saw the way that Sapnap's tongue peeked out from between his lips and his nose scrunched up adorably.

"Because your thighs have magical powers,"

Sapnap sassed, hitting George's knee and situating himself deeper between his thighs.

"Magic? Really?"

George asked, faux anger painted over his face as he hid the amused expression gracefully, he could never truly be mad with Sapnap's silly antics, slim finger going to tug gently at Sapnap's hair.

"Ow! What the hellll,"

Sapnap babbled, retiring one of his hands from trailing it up and down George's legs and instead making it slap away George's hand that was on his head.

George only snickered sadistically and soon pulled his hand away, just deciding to squish Sapnap's head a little bit more because why not?

"Now go back to reading already, all this noise you're making isn't helping Georgie,"

Sapnap moaned out, now holding both of George's knees contently as he burrows between his thighs again like a lost bunny looking for warmth.

George only huffed as he slowly opened back his book that was momentarily forgotten in his hands, catching up with the plot again.

Word Count: 381