Dogboy (Skephalo)

Made on: 7th of July 2021
Published: 13th of July 2021

Skeppy is a dogboy

"Skeppy stay! You can't be in the recording room while I edit,"

Bad scolded, huffing fondly at the dogboy that was sitting on his calves as he kneeled on the floor, giving Bad sad puppy eyes.

"Come onnnnn, I'll be good!"

Skeppy pleaded, poking at Bad's leg.

"Nope! You said that last time and the video came out a week after it's due date!"

Bad huffed, bending over slightly to give Skeppy an offending boop on the nose, making him try to bite at the finger.

"Come on... pleeeeaaaassssseeee!"

Skeppy begged, scooting closer and making a small paw with his hand and holding it next to his puppy eyes.

"No! Go play with one of your squish toys if you're so hyper,"

Bad squatted down to Skeppy's height, finally eye to eye with the pouting puppy boy.

"Come on pup, I need to get this video out. And when I do, I'll give you all tummy rubs ok?"

Bad smiled and sympathized with giving Skeppy a small ear scratch, making him lean into the touch.

"Alright pup! Byeeeeeee,"

Bad waved as he closed the door on Skeppy's pouting face, he knew that he would cave eventually but it was a fun game while it lasted.

~~~

Skeppy pouted as he foolishly waited for Bad to open the door, but he knew logically that he wasn't going to.

"Mean..."

Skeppy muttered under his breath, grabbing his tail and combing his fingers through it.

He huffed and dropped his head down in defeat, standing up with some difficulty and sulking to their bedroom.

He flopped onto the bed and brattily kicked his feet up in the air as he pulled some blankets over his head, as if it would cure his longing for cuddles.

"Wanna cuddle..."

Skeppy grumbled, kicking his feet up in the air again and cocooning himself in the blankets, resting his head on the pillows.

He acted as if he was going to sleep, but with the amount of energy he had, especially the insane amounts of extra energy that came with being a dogboy, he knew that wasn't the case.

5 minutes later....

I miss him so muchhhhhh!

Skeppy thought, hugging a pillow to his chest as he reached for his phone which laid idly on the nightstand, having an idea which has worked many times in the past.

Softie 💞💕

honeyyyyy.... please let me cuddleeeeeeeeeee pleaseeee....

He smiled as he added in more dots, that would surely convince Bad.

~~~

Bad hummed as he linked the audio to the scenes, editing some of his voice cracks out, when he suddenly got a message.

one (1) new message from puppy!

This muffin, I swear...

Bad smiled as he opened up the message, it was cute to see him being all cuddly and clingy.

Obviously, Skeppy wasn't actually hurt about not being allowed in, it was a fun game that presented itself in their relationship quite a lot.

It gave Skeppy that little tingly feeling in his tummy when he imagines the fact that Bad has all this power over him, not in the way that he wants to be dominated, but in the way of wanting to be cared for and pampered.

would love to cuddle you... but i have work
we'll cuddle later love you puppy❤

Bad smiled as he pressed send, flipping over his phone and placing it on the table, so that he couldn't see the screen.

~~~

Skeppy giggled like a schoolgirl with a stupid crush as he covered his face with the pillow, kicking his legs out of pure happiness and not anger.

Skeppy knows that Bad knows what that nickname does to him, it makes him feel like a little puppy all over again.

Cared for, loved, adored, pampered.

He loved it all.

And as much as he loves Bad, he loves cuddles even more.

come onnnnpleaseee?? :((cudddlllesssssssare better than work

Skeppy prided himself with the way that he could already imagine the look on Bad's face.

Blushing, but still smiling fondly as he debated his options.

oh my goodness..
FINE
get in here before i change my mind ❤

Skeppy grinned and bit his lip to keep some of his giggles at bay as he shook the blanket off of his shoulders, swaying his hips cockily as he walked.

I always win

Skeppy giggled as he remembered of all the times that Bad had let him in because of him using puppy eyes.

"Knock! Knock!"

Skeppy teased, he wouldn't actually knock on the door, cause why would he?

"The door's unlocked, get in here puppy!"

Skeppy opened the door while his tail wagged, sometimes hitting the sides of the door.

"God, why do I always give in to you?"

Bad asked, spinning around in his chair and opening his arms, giving Skeppy a tired but fond smile.

"Because I'm cuteeeeeeeeeee!"

Skeppy made little sweater paws and cupped his own cheeks with them, giving Bad a lopsided grin.

"You got that right... now come here for cuddles!"

Bad made little grabby hands as he waited for Skeppy to situate himself on his lap.

"And you call me clingy..."

Skeppy teased, poking Bad's cheek as he sat his butt down on Bad's lap.

"Shut it puppy,"

Word Count: 934

Since I only saw one of you comfort my (online) bestie (lazy_potat0es)

I AM SAYING IT HERE

GO COMFORT THEM, THEY'RE MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY

NOW PLEASE, I CAN'T PHYSICALLY BE WITH THEM AND THAT MAKES ME SAD, SO GO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BY COMFORTING THEM