Friend Huggies (PLATONIC Niki + Techno)

Made on: 11th of October 2021
Published: 12th of October 2021

Suggested: 0_BROKEN_LONER_0

this chapter has age regression <3

i believe in buff niki supremacy

to all the littles who regress without pacis or cute pink clothing or have a deep voice, i love you <3

Techno wasn't exactly the most confident when it came to his littlespace, especially since he was much bigger than his caregiver.

He was much taller than Niki and was even heavier than her, it wasn't like she wasn't strong or anything, hell she worked out more than Techno on a daily basis, but it was still embarrassing.

He had a much deeper voice and wasn't as enthusiastic as other littles, choosing to just give fond smiles and slow nods, he didn't like using baby talk usually, sure his words would get slurred but his voice wouldn't get all high-pitched.

He never really understood it, he tried to get into whatever else other littles liked, like disney movies or colourful stuff but all that did was bore him and make him sleepy.

He liked his full black oversized t-shirt that had one ghost on it with his purple witch pants, and he preferred killing monsters in minecraft rather than watching movies that had morals in them.

He also didn't like when people would give their little so many nicknames, how could you keep track of them?

Niki had tried calling him 'bubs' instead 'munchkin', which was his regular nickname, one time and he didn't understand why Niki was talking to someone invisible, someone who wasn't even there in the room.

He thought that she had just gone crazy and went back to killing the bee in minecraft.

It had taken Techno about five minutes full of explanations to finally understand that 'bubs' was him.

And it had taken Techno another ten minutes to understand why Niki didn't want to just call him munchkin.

---

"Munchkin!"

Niki called out, holding Techno's grey weighted blanket easily in her arms as she looked for Techno around the house, worrying her bottom lip between her teeth in worry.

"In here mama!"

Techno responded, voice still just as deep and monotone as he was when he was big, but it still struck Niki in the heart whenever she would hear him call her 'mama'.

The voice was easily recognizable and she pinpointed in to be coming from her room, Techno always liked being in there instead of his room, it had a bigger bed anyway.

Niki sighed out in relief as she shifted the weighted blanket so that she was holding it in one hand, running up the stairs easily as she walked towards her bedroom, opening the door and feeling her face be graced with a gentle smile.

Her munchkin was sitting on the bed with her pink laptop on his lap, it being a stark contrast to his much more darker coloured clothes.

It wasn't a secret that Techno easily got cold, especially since he didn't have that much fat on his body and was more so on the lanky side, besides the weighted blanket helped his anxiety.

"Scooch over munchkin, mama needs some space,"

Niki cooed, just because he didn't like talking in a baby voice doesn't mean he doesn't like his mama talking to him like a baby.

As she sat down, she made Techno pause his game as she shifted it away for a second, throwing the blanket onto their bodies, giggling to herself as she watched Techno excitedly bounce in his spot.

"Here's your game now munchkin,"

Niki grabbed the laptop once again and put it into Techno's lap, only to feel his hand go over her eyes so that she wouldn't be able to see the screen.

"No looking, I making something,"

Techno slurred together slightly, grabbing the laptop himself as he dragged it back over to his own lap.

"Ohh okay then, mama will wait right here then,"

Niki perked up, excited for what Techno was gonna make.

He always made something so elaborate and spooky, he really liked making haunted mansions for Niki to explore.

Her hand reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone which was laying there idly, switching it on and feeling herself relax and she plugged in her headphones.

---

Time passed as they both just sat there in silence, Techno enjoying the peace of his headspace as he clicked away, sighing as he gently tapped Niki's shoulder.

"Yes munchkin? Do you have something to tell mama?"

Niki cooed, taking her pastel headphones out as she tried to peek at the screen. Techno wordlessly nodded, turning the screen so that Niki could see it fully.

"Oh my munchkin! It looks lovely!"

Techno had built Niki a pink and purple heart made out of various blocks, a smiley face in the middle.

"Thanks you,"

Techno slurred, feeling his face begin to blush when he heard the praise.

He really needed to get his blush under control.

Word Count: 845

i don't think there's any spelling errors, but tell me if they are :D