Hair Clips (PLATONIC Tommy + Tubbo)

Made on: 7th of August 2021
Published: 9th of August 2021

Tommy's wearing multiple of these kinds of hair clips.

doesn't matter which server you think tommy's on, but the lore doesn't apply on it :D

Tommy smiles as he sees himself in the river's reflection, adjusting some of the clips in his hair so that it wouldn't pull on his hair when he bent his head down.

"I'm so fucking pog,"

Tommy praised, puffing out his chest in pride and shaking his head to see how durable the clips were, they were very durable.

"Time to be a poggers man,"

Tommy stood up from where he was kneeled over the river and dusted off his pants, walking towards the town square.

The lamps on the sides of the streets laid useless as the sun replaced them, though they knew that their turn was coming soon when the moon shone down upon them.

"Tubbooo!"

Tommy pumped his arm into the air as he ran over to Tubbo, seeing him tend to his crops.

"Ello Tommy-...what's in your hair?"

Tubbo snickered, putting down the shovel he was using and wiping his hands on his overalls before covering his mouth out of amusement.

"I am the trendsetter in this damn town, I need to keep everyone on their toes!"

Tommy taunted, tipping his head up in familiar arrogance.

"Mhm...soo...you're not scared of cutting your hair anymore?"

Tubbo smirked, watching as Tommy's once confident exterior crumbled as he turned into a stuttering mess.

"Listen- they have practically ALL THE FUCKING POWER over how high my self esteem is going to be. And TOMMYINNIT is not going to be mocked for a bad hairstyle!"

Tommy pushed his index onto Tubbo's lips as he spoke, Tubbo utterly unimpressed and very clearly seeing through the persona that Tommy puts on when he's in public.

"Uh huh, well...could the very confident Tommyinnit fucking help me with my farm?"

Tubbo asked, pushing Tommy's chest harshly.

"For a price-"
"I'll let you build a cobblestone tower in my backyard,"
"Deal!"

So easy...

Word Count: 363