Monster Time (Dreamnotnap) (2/2)

Made on: 14th of October 2021
Published: 16th of October 2021

Idiots...

Sapnap made sure to make a ruckus when he was finally done with his shower, loosely wrapping the towel around his body as he walked out to the bedroom, not a hint of shame as he dropped the towel and began to get dressed.

It's not like they found Sapnap unattractive, he was very nice to look at, it's just that when you've been together for so long, you know when it's appropriate and not.

"Now you can't stop me!"

Sapnap's smile beamed through as he stared at them with eyes that shone with mischief, with small but sharp canines slightly peeking out from his top lip.

George rolled his eyes but didn't give Sapnap any indication that he was listening, Dream contrasting him with the way that he opened up his arms.

Sapnap's butt wiggled slightly as his tail wagged side to side happily, racing towards the bed just so that he could jump onto his beloved husbands.

"Oof!"

Dream huffed as he felt the full weight of his favourite boy lay down on him, snuggling up to him and curling his tail around his wrist.

Dream was confused before he realized that there was a certain someone who was just floating beside the bed, an unamused expression hiding the fond smile gracefully.

"Come on Georgie!"

Sapnap encouraged, ears perking up as he looked at George with those puppy eyes that made his heart melt every time.

"Oh my god..."

George mumbled, floating himself down to the ground so that when he turned solid again he won't trip over himself and stumble like an idiot (He's done that one too many times).

"Yayyyy!"

Sapnap cheered, forcefully grabbing George's arm and tugging him onto Dream's lap, so that George was awkwardly on one leg while Sapnap was on the other.

"I love you both but I think this would be easier if we just laid down?"

Dream tried to convince both of his boys, legs feeling like jelly as the added weight just started to dawn on him.

"Fineeeeeee, but I call middle spoon!"

Sapnap cheered, the pudge of his thighs spilling out as he laid down in the middle of the bed, flat on his back as he waited for his two favourites monsters to come and love him up.

George didn't really want to move but if it would get him to sleep faster then he's okay with any solution.

He shifted over to where Sapnap was laying down and laid on his left side, while Dream adjusted himself so that he was laying down on his right, happily sighing.

Sapnap's tail made a rustling noise against the sheets as it wagged, sounding like whitenoise as George finally dozed off, Sapnap not too far behind as his tail got slower in it's movements.

Dream admired his two loves as he just laid there, wide awake.

As a vampire, he never really needed sleep, only really choosing to do it whenever Sapnap and George would smother him in kissies.

Dream yawned as it finally dawned on him how tired his limbs were, he was able to get physically tired just not mentally tired.

He curled into Sapnap's side as he finally fell asleep, but not before placing one more sleepy kiss on his cheek.

Word Count: 572

go and put a nice comment on Uttiir123 because he is the best