Princess (Punzwastaken)

Made on: 11th of September 2021
Published: 21th of September 2021

He knew the nickname shouldn't be as nice as it was, he knew that it was just something else that Dream was gonna call him occasionally.

He knew that it was just gonna be something that he would joke about with his boyfriend, just another nickname.

But it just felt so good to be called 'princess'

It wasn't a gender thing, he was sure of it, but just the idea of being so adored and honoured felt so floaty and sweet.

It was purely innocent, no sly or sexual reasoning behind it, Dream just seemed so unbothered and calm as the words dripped out of his mouth so Punz couldn't understand why he couldn't act the same.

Punz was everything but feminine, he was masculine and calloused, not exactly too muscled but also not entirely skinny.

Hell, he even had a little bit of stubble on his face

So he couldn't even be perceived as anything feminine, but the nickname just felt so right.

It didn't even matter if it was or wasn't a gender thing, he just wanted to hear himself be called princess more.

~~~

Punz giggled as he felt Dream boop his nose gently with his index finger, the tip of his tongue peeking out from between his pretty pink lips, now that Punz thought about it, he kinda acted like a dumb cat whenever Dream was around.

"Hello princess,"

Dream cooed adorably, hand threading through Punz's hair and gently tugging on it from time to time as the locks curled around his hand.

Punz felt his own eyes opening wide from the words alone, lips quivering as he took in a deep breath.

His once pale cheeks instantly turned into a sweet cherry red, an embarrassingly heavy feeling pooling in his soft tummy.

Punz readjusted the way that his head was laid in Dream's lap, hiding his face in the soft fabric of Dream's hoodie.

"Shush..."

Punz murmured breathily, voice hushed as the air was suddenly punched out of his lungs by the adorable nickname.

Dream snickered to himself, letting his hand waltz over to Punz's waist and hold it gently, rocking the lower half of his body playfully.

"You always get so embarrassed whenever I call you 'princess', what's that about princess?"

Dream said, cockiness dripping in his voice like molten lava, melting Punz's brain away.

Punz just raised his hand so that he could lightly slap Dream on the face, poking his face gently with his finger afterwards.

"Owww, princessssssss you've hurt me,"

Dream pouted, letting his hand now fully grip his hip and shake it more violently so that he could try and pry Punz's face away from his tummy.

"Don't care..."

Punz sassed, shrugging his shoulders and digging his head deeper into the plush of Dream's thighs.

"You're such a rude princesssssss,"

Dream tipped his head down and dotted kisses all over the pale skin of Punz's cheek.

Punz smirked to himself as his cheeks were dusted in a lovely cherry red, lips pressing together and then pursuing, in order to kiss Dream on the tummy through the hoodie.

"Gimmie a proper kiss princesssss,"

Dream whined, nails now digging slightly into the grey booty shorts that Punz had put on.

Punz didn't give a verbal response, but the way that he kicked his legs was good enough for Dream.

Dream would never say it out loud, but he loved the way that Punz always wanted to be in control in some way, and the way that he would break so beautifully whenever he would finally accept that he doesn't have anything to worry about.

But the words never left his mouth, only being shown through physical affection.

Dream's grin was a large contrast to the way that he huffed at Punz's action, his index and middle finger pretending to walk up and down Punz's thigh.

"Hmph, fine then... no huggies for you,"

Dream mumbled, and though he pretended that he wanted Punz off of his lap, he knew that afterwards he would immediately pick up Punz like a toddler and hold him.

"Noooooo, I like the huggies..."

Punz 'whimpered', pushing out his bottom lip and revealing his face from where it was buried.

Goddamit...

Dream thought, feeling his heart turn into a clump of honey filled marshmallows.

Word Count: 728