Grocery Shopping (Dreamnap)

Made on: 22nd of September 2021
Published: 27th of September 2021

i love writing about domestic things <3

"Sapnap! You ready yet?"

Dream called out to the boy who was still dressing in their bedroom, shoving his wallet into his pocket as he snatched the car keys off of the marble kitchen counter.

His hip leaned onto the counter as his arms were crossed, a fond smirk across his face as his eyes trailed up and down the stairs, waiting for his beloved boy to walk down them.

"Yeah! Just looking for that necklace you gave me, the one with the fire thingy!"

Sapnap replied, voice muffled by the bedroom door as Dream could hear the sound of frantic footsteps.

"Check the dresser! I'm gonna start the car,"

Dream hooked the keys onto his index finger as he swung them around slightly, carefully getting himself off of the counter and sauntering off to the front door.

His fingers wrapped around the brass doorknob as he twisted it, shivering slightly when he felt the cold outside wind practically smack him across the face.

He opened the car's door, the author literally doesn't care about what kind of car they have so just know that they have a car, what kind of car? Whatever car you want them to have.

The car's engine roared to life as he plugged in the keys, wincing slightly when he heard the loud noise.

Lemme see if my idiot husband finally found the necklace...

Dream giggled at his own thoughts as he walked back into the house, leaving the door slightly ajar as he looked around the living room in hopes of seeing his boy.

"Dreamie! I found it!"

Dream's jaw dropped as his eyes raked over Sapnap's body, clearly entranced.

Even if they had been married for about two years, the way that Sapnap just exudes confidence no matter what he's wearing always made him blush even in the slightest.

A black skirt that reached the middle of his thighs was hugging his waist beautifully as a crimson red crop top hoodie teased Dream with just a small show of his tummy.

And of course, the black choker with the fire pendant was the cherry on top.

Of course, they preferred to call it a necklace because it was simpler and got them less stares in public, but whenever they were in their own house, they called it a choker.

"Sooo, how do I look?"

Sapnap asked, even if he knew the answer from the way that Dream blatantly gawked over him, teasing him even more with an innocent twirl and swinging his hips.

"Oh fuck off, you know you look amazing.."

Dream mumbled, covering a part of his face with his hand as he walked up to Sapnap, wrapping his free arm around his waist.

"I do know, but I like hearing it from youuuu,"

Sapnap sang sweetly, prying Dream's hand away from his face and lacing his fingers with his own.

"Oh my goodness, you're going to kill me... you look amazing honey,"

Dream's ears perked up as he heard the familiar giggles that he loved so much leak out of Sapnap's lips.

"Thank youuuuu, nowww...off to the shops!"

Sapnap tugged Dream out the door, quickly pick pocketing him so that he could get the house keys, locking the door.