Bunny (Dreambur)

Made on: 17th of August 2021
Published: 21st of August 2021

Wilbur is a bunny hybrid, and is shorter than Dream :D

Dream smiled as he watched the way that Wilbur finally turned off his computer, indicating that he was finally done with his work.

"You done bunnyyy?"

It was a stupid question to ask, but Dream still wanted to hear the way that Wilbur would let out a soft, tired hum of approval.

"I think a certain bunny earned himself some huggies hm?"

Dream teased, putting down his phone on the nightstand, and opening his arms open for a certain bunny to come and snuggle into.

Wilbur blushed and tried to hide the fact that he was flustered, but the way that his ears perked up so innocently and eagerly made all his efforts in vain.

"Come on babyyy, no point in hiding it!"

Dream called out, a sing-song tone in his voice as he kicked his legs in the air, the bed making a quiet squeaking noise when he did it.

"You're a dummy..."

Wilbur whispered under his breath, ducking his head down in embarrassment when he heard the bellowing laughter that erupted from Dream, very clearly indicating that Dream had heard him.

"Only for youuu!"

Dream's grabby hands became more intense as he became just as needy as Wilbur for some cuddles.

Wilbur huffed and slowly got up off of the chair, legs wobbling slightly at the new added weight on them.

Carefully, Dream scooted forward to the edge of the bed and made himself situated comfortably on it, just in case Wilbur needed some help.

"Catch meee!"

Wilbur walked in front of Dream and suddenly dropped onto him, giving him no real reaction time but effectively making him a very comfy landing pad.

"Oof!"

The sound was forced out of Dream's lungs as he felt the new crushing (but not really since Wilbur was especially light) weight on top of him.

"Did you have to crash land on me?"

Dream drawled out, hands going to massage the soft fat of Wilbur's thighs.

"Your fault for not moving out of the wayyyy!"

Wilbur mumbled, going to hide his face into the crook of Dream's neck.

Even if Dream never says it out loud, he absolutely adores it when he sees the way that Wilbur's tail twitches happily.

It's not as obvious as it would've been if he was a dog or cat hybrid, and that made it all the more special whenever he did catch sight of it.

Word Count: 446

this chapter was rushed because i wanted to make something small, so if you noticed...

your mouth looks prettier when it's shut <3